Quality Inn
$131
$120
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewstownhouse innsoupcasino barcookiesbeds were very comfortablepleasant staywe've stayednice placein townreceptionistrepairshuttlemontanashampoofacility
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We stayed in the guest house for three days over graduation weekend, it was fantastic! We enjoyed it alot. Plenty of room for both sides of the family to visit and stay. The price was also great. Loved the outdoor area and the beautiful baskets of flowers along the fence for the backyard. They had everything we needed for a family get together. Staff was nice at check-in and check out. Children and pets had plenty of yard space to play and be as active as they liked with the safety intact. I am definitely going to do this in the future. Again it was awesome!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda T
Scott S, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Linda T,
I would like to thank you for choosing the TownHouse Inn of Havre. The Guest House is a very nice space that does work very well for family get togethers. The next time you stay please be sure to try our pool and free hot breakfast. I’m glad the staff was able to accommodate you and your family. We hope to see you for your next family get together. Thank you again for choosing the TownHouse Inn of Havre!
Tiffany O.
Assistant Manager

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed at the Townhouse in Havre, MT a total of 5 nights on two separate occasions in May 2013. I had read some conflicting reviews and was a little worried, as I am a pretty harsh critic of customer service and cleanliness. I was very happy with both the quality of the room, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff and the overall hotel. The pool was closed at some strange times, but this was not a big deal to me....I did see previous reviews which mentioned this so if this is a big selling point for you, you may want to check with staff prior to travel and make sure it is planned to be opened.

Room Tip: some rooms have windows facing an inside walkway. If you prefer an outdoor opening window... be sure to ask for one. Also, I read from other travelers that it can be noisy near the pool, particularly on weekends. I stayed on the first floor at the casino end and had no problems!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Megan O
Scott S, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for your review regarding your May visits to Havre, MT. At the TownHouse Inn, we LOVE pets!!! I looked into the pool report and discovered we were doing scheduled maintenance. I'm glad this did not disrupt your stay. We look forward having you and your pet stay with us the next time you are in Havre.
Tiffany Ost
Assistant General Manager
TownHouse Inn of Havre

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We stayed in the guest house for the weekend, it was great, we enjoyed it alot. Plenty of room the price was great. They had everything we needed for a family get together. Staff was nice at check-in and check out. and pets were welcome.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Joseph S
Scott S, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear guest,
I would like to thank you for choosing the TownHouse Inn of Havre. The Guest House is very nice and works very well for family get together. The next time you stay please be sure to try our pool and free hot breakfast. I’m glad the staff was able to accommodate your needs.
Again thanks you for your stay, and please if you need anything in the future please let me know.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed there about 8-10 months ago. The room was horrible. The carpet was bubbled up, the room smelt musty. It was first time staying there was told nothing when checking in. We had our 2 small dogs with us we were not told there was a fenced pet area. (a friend told me 2 days later when we returned home). There supposed to be gas card promotion on but were not given that. Our room rate was raised from what we booked online. I phoned when we returned home and was told that manager would call me back. After 2 days and no response I called and left another message, no response. Today I still have not receive any response even after emailing Head Office. A friend of mine stayed there after and she talked to the manager and he didn't care. Well we go to the US about 8 times a year and we will continue to drive right past the TownHouse and go to the Super 8.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank babakiki
Scott S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding our hotel. I’m certainly disappointed that you stay was not all that it could have been.
I would like to apologize on the behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay. I’m sorry about the interaction with the staff and the miss handling of your problems. They should have informed you that in April we were without a manager and had the assistant manager handle your call. Since I’ve become manager I’ve started a program with the staff on handling issues in the future and welcoming guest with pets. We have better trained the front desk on our package deals and handling internet rate differences.
Once again please accept my apologies and I hope your trips to the US are most enjoyable.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

TownHouse Inns of Montana operate several motels including some Super 8's and Comfort Inns.
I have found that this group of motels offer great value throughout Montana. For example, the
Havre TownHouse Inn recently added a hot breakfast which, for families in particular, is an unexpected bonus in terms of cost and convenience. In addition, the recent renovations at the Havre location are great. Add to that a choice of two hot soups in their breakfast room, at around 5 pm, competent and friendly (and happy) front desk employees, plus great housekeeping and maintenance staff and you have what most of us would call an ideal away from home experience
at a very reasonable price................Gordon Briosi, Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank gbriosi
Scott S, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Gordan,
Thank you for staying at our hotel. I'm please to hear you enjoyed our soup, and I know how important a hot breakfast is to our guests. Again thank you for your stay and if you need anything please let us know. (406)-265-6711