“best of havre”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Havre
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Havre
“best of havre”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Clean! Quiet! Good crew. It is about the furthest away from the railroad tracks as you can get in Havre. Plus there is a small hill that helps buffer the sound from the tracks. To me that is a really big plus. You might ask for a room on the south side to help even more. The desk help [Rachael] went out of her way to help me with a reservation mix-up. Had a room with a hot-tub and there was actually enough hot water to fill it fast and full. Didn't have breakfast, but the coffee and juice were good. Don't think you will find any place better in Havre.

Room Tip: No elevator, but 2nd floor south side will be as quiet as you can come in Havre.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank FortPeck

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Medicine Hat, Canada
Reviewed August 31, 2012

we had a wounderful time and the staff was excellent and the place was clean and comfortable .and a very good breakfast good price it is in a good area of town close too kmart walmart the suites our nice and big also has a pool excerzise place and drinks of coffee or juice all day and at breakfast they make sure you have every thing you need

Room Tip: look on the enternet and pick out the room tha is right for you
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Minnesota
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Our family stayed in Havre on our way to Glacier National Park. Check in was efficient, the staff were friendly and our room was clean and comfortable. The beds were slightly above average for comfort. The wifi was sufficient and there was a computer available in the lobby. The lobby area was a nice place to hang out and read a book. There were also games and puzzles available in the lobby. The pool was a nice size and the hot tub was actually hot which makes it a much more pleasant experience. There was always coffee available and it was tasty. The breakfast had the usual choices. We would stay here again on our way through Montana.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank jojo4771
Montana
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I typically stay at the B/W Great Northern in Havre, but when it was full, I booked a room at the AmericInn. Pretty comparable to the Best Western; nice rooms, very clean, good location on the west side town. Breakfast was ok with eggs, but nothing exceptional. A good option for Havre, especially if you can get a room here for less than the cost of the Great Northern Inn.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
USA
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My wife and I stayed a night in July on the way home. The checkin was fast, the staff was very friendly. The room was outstanding. The bed comfortable, the air conditioning worked very well, and the room was very clean, emaculate! The next morning we had breakfast, and the lady in charge was so friendly. Great stay, I will definetly stay again. I would be remissed if I didn't mention, the maid service and their outstanding dedication to keeping the rooms clean and comfortable. I recommend this hotel to everybody.

Room Tip: The whirlpool room was my choice and I loved it.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Minnesota
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We spent the night here on our way to Glacier National Park. They had the roll-away I had requested already in the room when we checked in, which I appreciated. The front desk was also helpful when I made inquiries regarding additional rooms for family traveling with us (the hotel was full) and recommended another hotel in town which did have room. They also provided local pizza menus for us to order delivery.
The pool was small, but we had it to ourselves. The room was clean and pleasant. In all it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Seattle, WA
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Stayed here twice on our way through Montana and back. Very clean, easy check in and appreciated a nice place to stay in the middle of nowhere. The free breakfast is not much- powdered microwave eggs, microwaved gravy, canned fruit, dried pastries etc. I often found myself competing with employees over the coffee bar which is decent. Rooms are on the small side, but for the price and cleanliness I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family