“Quality in Havre”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Havre
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Havre
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Our family stayed in Havre on our way to Glacier National Park. Check in was efficient, the staff were friendly and our room was clean and comfortable. The beds were slightly above average for comfort. The wifi was sufficient and there was a computer available in the lobby. The lobby area was a nice place to hang out and read a book. There were also games and puzzles available in the lobby. The pool was a nice size and the hot tub was actually hot which makes it a much more pleasant experience. There was always coffee available and it was tasty. The breakfast had the usual choices. We would stay here again on our way through Montana.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jojo4771

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I typically stay at the B/W Great Northern in Havre, but when it was full, I booked a room at the AmericInn. Pretty comparable to the Best Western; nice rooms, very clean, good location on the west side town. Breakfast was ok with eggs, but nothing exceptional. A good option for Havre, especially if you can get a room here for less than the cost of the Great Northern Inn.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My wife and I stayed a night in July on the way home. The checkin was fast, the staff was very friendly. The room was outstanding. The bed comfortable, the air conditioning worked very well, and the room was very clean, emaculate! The next morning we had breakfast, and the lady in charge was so friendly. Great stay, I will definetly stay again. I would be remissed if I didn't mention, the maid service and their outstanding dedication to keeping the rooms clean and comfortable. I recommend this hotel to everybody.

Room Tip: The whirlpool room was my choice and I loved it.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We spent the night here on our way to Glacier National Park. They had the roll-away I had requested already in the room when we checked in, which I appreciated. The front desk was also helpful when I made inquiries regarding additional rooms for family traveling with us (the hotel was full) and recommended another hotel in town which did have room. They also provided local pizza menus for us to order delivery.
The pool was small, but we had it to ourselves. The room was clean and pleasant. In all it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Stayed here twice on our way through Montana and back. Very clean, easy check in and appreciated a nice place to stay in the middle of nowhere. The free breakfast is not much- powdered microwave eggs, microwaved gravy, canned fruit, dried pastries etc. I often found myself competing with employees over the coffee bar which is decent. Rooms are on the small side, but for the price and cleanliness I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We've stayed at this hotel several times since opening. Clean rooms & parking for trailers brought us back. The staff has always been nice, although lacking in personality.
Breakfast is by far the worst I've had...fruit that is continuiously put out until eaten or thrown out by visitors, badly prepared powdered eggs, hard pasteries and canned yuck.
Bed comfort...just ok.
The last night I stayed there, they had a soccer group staying on the premises; kids staying in rooms unsupervised. The hotel was over run with running children in the halls & extremely loud adults/teenagers in their rooms. You could hear everything through the walls, as if you were in the bathroom of the same room. This went on until 2-3 in the morning or until I fell asleep, I'm not sure.
Next morning, I went down to get coffee (skipping the breakfast I'd come to know) I asked why they allowed this to happen; no apology or response given (blank stare).
If you knowingly have reservations with group of this magnitude, management should have a secondary person on staff, at least til midnight, to handle issues away from the desk.
I haven't been back and since discovered the hotel down the street; turned out to be a blessing. The beds are are extremely comfortable, staff super friendly & breakfast is decent...all at a lower price too!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I just spent two nights at the AmericInn in Havre, MT last week and thoroughly enjoyed the nice, clean and welcoming environment, the nice breakfast, free internet access and friendly staff.
I have stayed in several spots in Havre and find AmericInn to be my first choice!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business