“Great pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Really good pizza, flaky crust and smothered in cheese.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

Carry-out only! Pizza, subs, pasta, salads. I got a small Big Ben pizza - red sauce, Canadian bacon, and slices tomatoes and a boatload of mozzarella - all atop homemade crust. More sauce, please! I also got a dinner salad, which was great. Crispy fresh romaine, shredded carrots, red cabbage, broccoli with a house Italian dressing. At $15.00 it's not a bargain place, but it is comparable to other pizza joints in Anytown, USA. Recommended.

1  Thank Mtn_States_Rd_Waryer
Reviewed August 20, 2011

I was going to eat at Andy's Supper Club, but decided not to after reading several reviews. I decided on Italian and walked from El Toro Inn to Navlika's based on online reviews. I was disappointed it was take-out only, but ordered the spaghetti and meatballs (great food on a long bicycle trip). After schlepping the food back to my room, I was pleasantly surprised at how tasty this dinner was (even gave garlic bread). I'm from the east coast and married to a great Italian cook, so I know good Italian food.

1  Thank MJFCarnation_WA