“Food was very average”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2013

When we got to town we asked one of the locals where a good steakhouse was they recommended this place but the food is very bland not recommended they need to go to a good steakhouse see what a good steak Tastes like

2  Thank Travelman322
There are newer reviews for Andy's Supper Club

Reviewed May 18, 2013

As a former resident, I've enjoyed many good meals at this night club but my meal last evening left a decided bad taste in my mouth. Not only was the meal mediocre at best, when the bill was presented, I was informed that a 5% credit card surcharge would be added to the total. Unbelievable. Well, they got my five bucks but I'll not be going back so, in the end, their loss.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Very nice place with great service. Excellent steak and seafood, multi-course meal included with it, fast, friendly and reasonably priced. They also serve giant hamburgers in the bar.

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

This place passes off basically a shot glass full of ketchup with about 10 QUARTER INCH shrimp. I'm not exaggerating this. It's so hard living here being from a city known for outstanding food. Bright side, since I moved here 7 months ago I've lost 13 lbs.

1  Thank KS1974
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I've only ate on the steak side and let me tell you it is wonderful! I've never been to a place where ou get so much food and at a great price. Salad breadsticks,deli tray,shrimp,and thats before the entray. MMMMMMMM

Been to Andy's Supper Club? Share your experiences!