Circle Inn Motel
BestWestern.com
$89
$64
$61
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2011

We travel back and forth from williston north dakota to kalispell montana. I have never stayed in a place as nice and friendly and CLEAN! The people are great!!! The rooms are clean and homey, the view from the rooms is nice. The smell of the rooms...no nasty mold or dampness you find in a lot of the out of the way motels. It country living over night. and the town is right down the road. I can tell you we will be staying here every time we take a trip thru Havre. Thanks guys for your great hospitality!

Room Tip: just go on in... all of them are nice.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank cindy k
Reviewed March 19, 2010

Quick story. I was traveling accross the U.S heading home. I accident left ALOT of money in my room when I checked out. I called when I got home. and the owners were unbelievably honest. my money arrived the other day by mail. THERE ARE STILL, HONEST PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD !!!!! and they own the CIRCLE MOTEL. thank you very much. I loved your motel before this but even more now.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo