“Wonderful Place to Stay!”
Review of Country Side Inn

Country Side Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Harlowton
Country Side Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Harlowton
Rockledge, Florida
“Wonderful Place to Stay!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Big on hospitality!
My family was in for the July 4th 2013 rodeo/family reunion. The owners worked with us long distance to accommodate our stay. Due to the rodeo and another family reunion in town the hotel was booked. The owners kept calling us, asking if we wanted to take another cancellation spot. Of course we did, but this meant we moved rooms every day. This was a mild inconvenience but I like showers and tenting in the park was my second choice. We were able to stay in both the old and the new buildings and both were wonderful. This hotel is clean, up to date and owners are very friendly and hospitable. A must stay if you are in Montana.

Room Tip: They have different size rooms. Ask about the accommodations.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Penguin5travels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
St. Paul
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Traveling alone in early June, I booked a room at the Country Side Inn. Was put in one of the newer rooms which was lovely. Was very clean and quiet. Felt safe staying there. Very reasonable price. Would recommend it to others traveling this route. There is also a grocery store next door if you are traveling with a cooler.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed here as there are few choices in this part of the country. They are often booked, so make sure you call well ahead for a room or you may not get one. Our room must be a newer one, on the side away from the main road. The room is spacious, clean and comfortable. Very clean bathroom with good lighting and a blow dryer. Lots of tv channels and internet connection. Grocery store is just across the street. Warm and comfortable, I could not have asked for more. Well, maybe a microwave would have been nice, but we did have a fridge. Thank you Country Side Inn!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Debimlee
Ft. Collins, CO
Reviewed September 21, 2012

On this vacation, I planned a route that was off the beaten path, and Harlowton is certainly off the beaten path. This motel has a newer portion with larger rooms and that's where we stayed. The room is very nice, the bed was soft and we had a good nights sleep. The owner of the motel is friendly as is the town. The next day, upon leaving, we drove west and saw more elk and deer along the route than in any other location we've travelled. Highly recommend!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 844Jim
sacramento area
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I stayed in cabin 18.It was like brand new.It was very neat and clean.The room was much larger than I expected.With it being set back a little very quiet too......

Room Tip: Room 18 is the best!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank joekidd66
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Reviewed May 4, 2012

My husband and I were traveling with our two dogs to Alaska in April,2012. I had read the reviews on this Inn so we stopped for two nights. Big rooms with ice box and table. The owner was so nice to bring me a ethernet cords so I could hookup to the internet. He moved us because I didn't want a room close to office(afraid our dogs would bark evertime someone checked in). Beautiful town with a great Park and Railroad Museum. We drove down to the Wind Mills saw herds of antilope. People really nice. If you going to Montana stop by Harlowton at the Country side Inn and stay awhile.

Room Tip: We stayed in corner room#4. The room next door is for staff supplies. Had two beds.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank nannaw2cool
Hopewell, Virginia
Reviewed January 3, 2012

My son and I stayed at the Country Side Inn in June 2011. We got in late at night from our flight to Billings and the room was clean and spacious. The staff was most helpful with directions and with internet hook-up. The town of Harlowton is gorgeous with very friendly people, can't wait to return.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Tim D

Been to Country Side Inn? Share your experiences!