Country Side Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Harlowton
See available hotels
Yogo Inn(Lewistown)
B & B Motel(Lewistown)
Trails End Motel(Lewistown)
View Hotel
All reviewssmall townstayed herebed was comfortablemotelwest
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 21, 2012

On this vacation, I planned a route that was off the beaten path, and Harlowton is certainly off the beaten path. This motel has a newer portion with larger rooms and that's where we stayed. The room is very nice, the bed was soft and we had a good nights sleep. The owner of the motel is friendly as is the town. The next day, upon leaving, we drove west and saw more elk and deer along the route than in any other location we've travelled. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 844Jim
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I stayed in cabin 18.It was like brand new.It was very neat and clean.The room was much larger than I expected.With it being set back a little very quiet too......

Room Tip: Room 18 is the best!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank joekidd66
Reviewed May 4, 2012

My husband and I were traveling with our two dogs to Alaska in April,2012. I had read the reviews on this Inn so we stopped for two nights. Big rooms with ice box and table. The owner was so nice to bring me a ethernet cords so I could hookup to the internet. He moved us because I didn't want a room close to office(afraid our dogs would bark evertime someone checked in). Beautiful town with a great Park and Railroad Museum. We drove down to the Wind Mills saw herds of antilope. People really nice. If you going to Montana stop by Harlowton at the Country side Inn and stay awhile.

Room Tip: We stayed in corner room#4. The room next door is for staff supplies. Had two beds.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank nannaw2cool
Reviewed January 3, 2012

My son and I stayed at the Country Side Inn in June 2011. We got in late at night from our flight to Billings and the room was clean and spacious. The staff was most helpful with directions and with internet hook-up. The town of Harlowton is gorgeous with very friendly people, can't wait to return.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Tim D
Reviewed September 24, 2011

I stayed at the Country Side Inn, along with my best friend and our two dogs, for four nights. It is a quaint little motel with only ten units. We stayed in the end unit (#10) which was, although right next to the road, very quiet. Our room was very clean, had two double beds, a refrigerator, and a microwave. Nice toiletries were provided and there was new flooring in the bathroom. The staff were all very friendly and accommodating. The only less than positive feedback I have to offer is that the beds were not very comfortable. I do need to mention, however, that my bff and I both have bad backs - so we may not be the best judges of bed character. We would surely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends