“Great Location, Well Run”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Hamilton
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed here based on some TripAdvisor reviews and agree wholeheartedly with the positive ones. From calling to make a reservation, to check in, to getting what we asked for, it was all smooth and cordial. Everyone at the front desk on all shifts was wonderful and professional.
The room we got, a non smoking King, was nice, great bed, a peak of a view of the Bitterroot Mountains while lying in bed.
The hot breakfasts are never quite to our liking, too many bad carbs, but you can pick and choose from the fruit and yogurt and maybe some scrambled eggs. The breakfast room was well tended and restocked by a staff member at all times. They keep a beverage bar going 24/7, coffee, teas, a water urn, and related supplies which is a nice touch.
All in all a well run establishment. We would go back anytime we are in Hamilton. The hotel is well located, just blocks from the charming historic center of the town. Road noise was not a big problem either as the hotel is set back from the main highway and faces the mountains.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Karl H, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you very much for the positive review! Service is Key to a Good Stay.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We booked in at Townhouse based on Trip Advisor reviews so I was surprised to be UNpleasantly surprised by several (mostly small...but still...) things wrong. Since the lobby looked great and the reviews had been so good it didn't fit. Talked to front desk immediately and was treated extremely well and immediately offered a different room but we decided that we were too tired to deal with any changes to our lives that evening and crankily went to bed. The next morning the manager apologized profusely, offered us a perfectly maintained, cleaned and attractive room--personally inspecting every inch of it himself. We stayed two more nights and were very happy with everything...especially the unfailingly kind staff. This hotel is right on the main drag through town, connected to one of those little tiny casinos located all over Montana and also to a small convenience store which is ... convenient. SO THE LESSON IS--DO LET HOTEL PERSONNEL KNOW IF SOMETHING IS WRONG (after all, stuff does happen in the best of places), GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO FIX IT AND APPRECIATE IT WHEN THEY DO. My advice is to stay here, take their restaurant recommendations and rest assured they will do everything in their power to take good care of you. There is also a hot breakfast but since we don't eat in the morning I can't report on that. So--enjoy the ownhouse Inn when in the Bitterroot Valley--nice people, nice service, nice rooms.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. We try to make every stay Great, so THANK YOU for letting us know we could help more with making your stay better here.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

My company uses Priceline.com a lot and some of the places I end up in are far from safe or for that matter comfortable or clean. I got checked in at the TownHouse Inn and of course my room was pretty much the last room at the far end of the hotel, which as a single woman I don't care for. I tend to prefer second floor rooms closer to the lobby, just a safety thing. Well the room was quiet, the bed is a king pillow top and oh so comfy. Even though the place is packed with guests it's surprisingly quiet and not to far from amenities such as food and two local markets. The only negative thing I can say is for someone stuck in a hotel for three days typing reports the desk as really small and the carpet had some ugly stains caused by other sloppy guests. Overall I'd stay here again!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Pam L, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for your post. We do have some Amazing Pillow Top Mattresses, and I believe the most convenient location in Hamitlon. We have been spring cleaning (including steam cleaning carpets) and I will personally inspect all of the carpets this week! We do have rooms with larger desks, and will be more than happy to accommodate any paperwork needs in the Future. Thank you again.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

This place is just amazing! The young man at the front desk told us all about local attractions and really made us feel welcome. It is a rare day when I get such wonderful hospitality it really made me feel like I was home. Now if only every place could be like this hotel. They offer a breakfast bar and the bed was very comfortable and the room was clean.The price was also very reasonable for the quality. there is a gas station connected to the hotel, a casino and grocery store close by.Thank you!

Room Tip: They offered us a package for the casino, but I don't know how long that goes on for. Just ask i...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Pam L, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Thank you for your review. Our entire staff enjoys assisting our guests in anyway they can. We take pride in creating an relaxing and comfortable stay for all. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in Hamilton.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

The staff was very friendly and helpful, the bed was comfortable, the breakfast was good. I was very happy with the stay and the value. We had our dog and the staff was accomidating. We would stay here again

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Pam L, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

We appreciate your comments on our Hotel. We always enjoy it when our guests bring their pets! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Hamilton.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This hotel is in back of the EXXON station and next to a small casino but it is clean, has a very friendly staff and is a definite value for the reasonable rates that they charge. The breakfast is OK, nothing special, but give me a self-made waffle and decent cup of coffee and I'm a happy man. Since the forest was burning about 2 miles away, it was a little smokey at times, but no complaints. The weather was wonderful and I didn't have to use the A/C, so I avoided any hassle there - plus it kept the smoke outside, too. I was there 4 days and I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Pam L, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you for your review of our Hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you felt your stay was a good value. Or staff takes great pride in our customer service and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have lived in this part of MT for many years yet never set foot in this hotel. The bed was extremely comfortable, breakfast (included) was very good AND I had my dog on this trip and the room was very accommodating. Staff is very friendly and helpful, too. This is a good motel at a very good price.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Pam L, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. We are glad that you found our new pillow top mattresses comfortable and that your dog was able to join you on your stay. We look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.