“Awesome "Huge" Burgers!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Maumelle, Arkansas
“Awesome "Huge" Burgers!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Naps Grill was recommended to us by a friend, & this little hole in the wall restaurant did not disappoint! I loved looking at all the license plates from every state, & I loved the burger fixings bar which meant I could get just the right amount of toppings for my burger. The home cut fries & onion rings were also wonderful. I would suggest going at lunch time & on a weekday if possible because parking is limited & so is seating & because we arrived a little bit before the lunch crunch we were able to walk right in & get a booth! A little off the beaten path, but well worth the drive!

• Visited October 2013

Stevensville, Montana, United States
“Be hungry or ready to share”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Burgers are huge and always cooked to perfection. My husband says its only second the ones we make at home.

• Visited July 2013
Hamilton, Montana
“Fab burgers”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Large well cooked burgers and a great deal on a sirloin steak dinner with mushrooms and fries. Very loud inside and hard to get a table or booth but very good food.

Visited October 2013
Victor, Montana
“Burger Joint”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Really great burgers but not a great ambiance. The establishment has a lot to be desired, not a lot of seating and quite dreary....almost dirty. A favorite place for locals.

Visited September 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“No one has yet raved about the chicken cheesesteak!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We went here after a morning fishing trip expecting a typical burger. We ordered the Naps Deal (3/4 lb. burger), which many people have commented on - excellent! And the Chicken Cheesesteak. Oh my! First, it was HUGE! Lots of cheese, onions, mushrooms and chicken. I think there was a roll in there somewhere, but I am not sure why they bother. Great lunch! Very reasonable prices.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Pam52787
Tyler G, Owner at Nap's Grill, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Pam,

Thanks for the kind words, and for taking the time to write a review. A lot of people come in not knowing that we have a variety of items besides world famous hamburgers. I'm glad you discovered that. Hope you had a great trip we look forward to seeing you next time!!!