“Great burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nap's Grill

Nap's Grill
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Pablo, Montana
“Great burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I always look forward to my sons basketball team playing in the Hamilton area. I love the really mushrooms and homemade fries. Great atmosphere. I wish they still had a Naps in Missoula.

• Visited December 2012

Crystal Lake, Illinois
“BURGERS TADYFOR!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have eaten there about 6 times in as many years, whenever I visit this area. Burgers always good! I had a chicken philly sandwich that was really good too. Some of the best fries (both regular and sweet potato) I've had anywhere, too. You place your order and they call out your name. Help yourself to the fixin's bar. I haven't tried the steaks, but heard they are very good. Very casual.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank snelson6000
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You MUST eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

My caramelized onion, pepper jack burger was the best! You chose your toppings and pile on your favorite condiments when you pick up your burger at the counter. Super friendly staff, kid friendly place, great prices! Steaks look great too!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank SCWestbound
Napa, California
“Our family FAVORITE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband compares every burger joint to this one and none can meet the flavor to meat to bun ratio! The salads are terrific too! I like the fact that you can dress up or down your burger with condiments and cool sauces. The fries are amazing. My favorite is the sweet potato fries and hubby raves about the onion rings. The offer small and generous sized portions. All the meat is fresh and local. Can't beat that, plus the service is wickedly awesome. Very friendly and you gotta try it if you haven't!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank ItalianGirlofpisa
Maple Grove, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best burgers in the world.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

Great food, at low prices, with outstanding service. There mandarin salads are a great alternative, and are still a lot to eat.

Visited January 2013

Been to Nap's Grill? Share your experiences!