“Ooh la la! Or call me lucky!”
Review of Taste of Paris

Taste of Paris
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2016 via mobile

I stopped at the fairgrounds to top up water in my camper and seeing it was lunch time I looked in Tripadvisor to discover this gem.

The daily special was ratatouille & delicious it was. Followed with the meat platter French style, lovely.

I rarely ear desert but Terry, the proprietor, mentioned Cree brûlée - how does one resist. And yes it was good!

I'm tempted to stay in town til dinner time.

Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

Stumbled onto this place first time in Hamilton. My goal was lunch but ended up eating dinner. The prices were higher than I initially intended to spend, but the food was fantastic and Terry (owner/server) was great. Between my meal and the fromagerie items, I ended up spending over $70, but don't regret any of it. I'd go back just for the bread and imported cheeses if nothing else. If you're tired of burgers, fries, and pizza in Hamilton, and in the mood for a classier alternative, you really should consider eating at "Taste of Paris"

Reviewed May 12, 2016

Lovely authentic French cafe. Truly exceptional food prepared by Parisienne native. We have never been disappointed with a meal here.

Reviewed May 6, 2016

Waitstaff was courteous, friendly and good-humored. Food was magnifique, and the chef was charming and gracious.

Reviewed April 16, 2016

My father is at a local nursing home and I was in search of a morning pastry. I was standing at the door as it was being unlocked and had the pleasure of meeting the owners, getting a hot out of the oven cinnamon croissant and fresh squeezed orange juice. Quality products and quality owners!
I returned for lunch and expect to become a "regular" while I'm in Hamilton. There is no better feeling to be able to support a local business that is turning out outstanding food. Fresh and fantastic. I RARELY give all 5 stars, this little gem earned them and my business!

Been to Taste of Paris? Share your experiences!