Super 8 Hamilton
$70
$66
Motel 6(Hamilton)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanright next dooran extended staythe general managerfront desk staffnice place to staygrocery storeexcellent valueyogurtthe rivershellymotelmtpropertiesgalmontanahousekeeping
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Reviewed September 1, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We found the staff helpful and friendly, the room clean, comphy and quiet. Appreciated the guest laundry available for our use and the kind offer of free detergent. The ice machine sorely needs replacing ..and the staff I'd sorely aware of. Breakfast was adequate although the choices were limited...

Room Tip: We asked for a ground floor which did face the hwy but didn't hear any road noise.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stayed at the Super 8 Motel Hamilton Montana in the 2000's and it was quiet and comfortable enough Lou Binik, this intrepid traveler.

I called and made a reservation 2 years ago at this same Super 8 and today find it not very accommodating.

Some motels have management that sympathizes with the guests but not the Super 8 on Highway 93 in Hamilton. Although the manager told me that he would honor my payment by credit card for a room for my wife and me at a later time, despite my notifying him right at the cut-off time, the manager today told me he wouldn't. Proof from my credit card statements showing I was billed and the next few months' statements would not be sufficient to allow me to stay over during the fall, crediting me for the unused payment.

The bottom line is the almighty dollar.

Motel 8's upper management feels that their chain of motels' individual managers can act as they like.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family