“Filthy”
Review of Super 8 Hamilton

Super 8 Hamilton
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Hamilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We found the staff helpful and friendly, the room clean, comphy and quiet. Appreciated the guest laundry available for our use and the kind offer of free detergent. The ice machine sorely needs replacing ..and the staff I'd sorely aware of. Breakfast was adequate although the choices were limited...

Room Tip: We asked for a ground floor which did face the hwy but didn't hear any road noise.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stayed at the Super 8 Motel Hamilton Montana in the 2000's and it was quiet and comfortable enough Lou Binik, this intrepid traveler.

I called and made a reservation 2 years ago at this same Super 8 and today find it not very accommodating.

Some motels have management that sympathizes with the guests but not the Super 8 on Highway 93 in Hamilton. Although the manager told me that he would honor my payment by credit card for a room for my wife and me at a later time, despite my notifying him right at the cut-off time, the manager today told me he wouldn't. Proof from my credit card statements showing I was billed and the next few months' statements would not be sufficient to allow me to stay over during the fall, crediting me for the unused payment.

The bottom line is the almighty dollar.

Motel 8's upper management feels that their chain of motels' individual managers can act as they like.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Missoula
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The graveyard front desk staff was on her phone and texting when we asked her for an extra bottle of shampoo. No eye contact - just texted on her phone when talking to her. She said she did not have anymore and then stated she could look in 20 minutes. ...we never got another bottle of shampoo and there were 4 of us staying in one room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamilton
Bitterroot River Inn & Conference Center
Time After Time Bed and Breakfast
No photo provided
Budget Motel Darby
#2 of 2 in Darby

Been to Super 8 Hamilton? Share your experiences!