“In our top three”

Dining options: Reservations
hamilton, Montana
“In our top three”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Aagin, we own a B&B nearby. We send guest around the country to what we consider great restaurants that show off the Bitterroot Valley to it's best. Bradley O's is not only close to us it is one of the best! Our guest are always happy and so are my wife Linda and I.

I recommend everything but MY favorite is the Filet Bernaise. It is one of the best steaks I have ever had. Bradley O's has a wide range of offerings and I know i'd love them off if I could just get off this 8 year steak kick! Great bar, excellent wine cellar that the owners have assembled, and the staff is fantastic.

Eat in the beautiful ding room or in the bar/lounge or on the back deck. Don't miss Bradley O's..

• Visited August 2012

Butte, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful place and people.”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Warm and friendly people. Great Prime rib cooked perfectly had plenty to eat. Just wish we saved room for the chocolate cake we seen go by our table it looked like it was 7 layers and I was told it had kalua frosting will have to go for that next time

Quartz Hill, California
“Good Steaks”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

WE celebrated my husbands birthday there, we were a party of 7. The staff is very friendly and service is very good.
Had steamed clams to start (very yummy) and everyone steaks were delicious!
Great selection on cocktails and wines!
We would go again for sure!

Visited July 2012
Castlewood, Virginia, United States
“Bradley O's more than Okay”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Had dinner, ribeye steak, one night and the meal was very good. The service was excellent and I would recommend it to anyone.

Visited June 2012
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
“Best steaks we EVER had!”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Best steaks we ever had and we came from cattle country in CA! Tender melt in your mouth meat that is hand selected, hand cut on the premises by their incredible chef! Super service, excellent food! We ate here 4x while visiting in a week. Beautiful place, good price and great service. Its our new favorite restaurant!

Visited June 2012