This was my first trip to Paws Up (and to the state of Montana). We stayed in one of the Wilderness Estate homes which was beautifully furnished and extremely comfortable. The activities of the resort are so varied that everyone can find something of interest. I went horseback riding and hiking. The weekend was actually an event called "Upper Crust" with pie-making expert Kate McDermott teaching classes in "sweet" and "savory" pie-making. I made the first pie of my life which turned out unbelievably delicious (much to my surprise). We also had a class with noted New York Times food photographer, Andrew Scrivini, who gave us helpful tips on photography in general as well as shooting food. Since I am somewhat of a "foodie," the highlights of the stay were the dinners planned by Bravo "Top Chef" contestants, Robin Leventhal and Dale Levitski (a fellow Chicagoan who is the chef of two outstanding restaurants in the city) and Paws Up Executive Chef, Ben Jones (who baked our pies for us). Every staff member we were in contact with made every effort to help us enjoy the weekend. We also toured the property and saw the campsites, many of which have magnificent views of the rivers and mountains. I have been back for two weeks and am still raving about the stay to my friends as well as looking at the pictures I took.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Paws Up is Montana's premier luxury ranch resort situated on a sprawling 37,000-acre working cattle ranch in central, western Montana. What differentiates us from other Montana resorts is our commitment to give you the most intimate, unfiltered connection with the natural beauty of Montana, while providing the most luxurious comfort possible. We are a Montana ranch resort offering first-class, personalized service, luxury accommodations (28 private vacation homes and 24 luxury camping tents), wilderness adventures and a myriad of amenities. The Resort at Paws Up is where families and couples make lasting memories. We call it The Last Best Place. You'll just call it unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and Travelocity so you can book your The Resort at Paws Up reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Paws Up Hotel Greenough
- Hotel At Paws Up
- At Paws Up Hotel
- The Resort At Paws Up Montana/Greenough