For my first trip to Montana, I couldn't have picked a better way to experience all that it has to offer. The Resort at Paws Up is ideally located for the avid outdoors man/woman who likes a bit of luxury after a day of adventuring. And once more, I was thoroughly impressed with the wonderful staff who went out of their way to accommodate us. Being a vegetarian in the land of bison and trout, I thought I would be relegated to a week of drab salads. Much to my delight, however, the resident chef prepared a diverse array of delicious vegetarian entrees (lentils, wild mushroom risotto, etc.) and sides (the brocolini was amazing!!), and the salads were anything but drab! My favorite activity of the week was the private riding lesson I took with Max, Paws Up's resident horse whisperer. It was a treat to learn from him and to be able to drive cattle with him and some other Paws Up guests. In addition to that, Paws Up also had a number of trails to hike or go for an evening run - the vistas were picturesque, particularly with the occasional hot air balloon floating above the rolling hills. At night, it was a treat to share a glass of wine in the hot tub or over a plate of fresh s'mores. All in all, it was a wonderful holiday. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to get a taste of Montana. Many thanks to all of the wonderful staff of Paws Up! Thanks to making our stay so fun and relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Paws Up is Montana's premier luxury ranch resort situated on a sprawling 37,000-acre working cattle ranch in central, western Montana. What differentiates us from other Montana resorts is our commitment to give you the most intimate, unfiltered connection with the natural beauty of Montana, while providing the most luxurious comfort possible. We are a Montana ranch resort offering first-class, personalized service, luxury accommodations (28 private vacation homes and 36 luxury camping tents), wilderness adventures and a myriad of amenities. The Resort at Paws Up is where families and couples make lasting memories. We call it The Last Best Place. You'll just call it unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your The Resort at Paws Up reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Paws Up Hotel Greenough
- Hotel At Paws Up
- At Paws Up Hotel
- The Resort At Paws Up Montana/Greenough