My family of 5 (husband, myself and 3 daughters) stayed in the Pinnacle Camp in a two bedroom tent for four nights. Although there were some glitches along the way, we truly enjoyed our stay.
The tent was more elegant than many hotel rooms and was spacious and comfortable (temperature was an issue though, see below) . We enjoyed dinning in the pavillion and were treated to wonderful campfires and music (thanks to our neighboring tentmates) in the evening.
* staff that is young, energetic and wants to please
* rustically elegant tent and amentities
* wonderful food.
* great variety of activities
* most wonderful spa
* tent temperature varies dramaticaly (very hot during the day, very cold at night although heated blankets and electric heaters are provided)
* very expensive
* no pool
* staff does not always communicate effectively and there seemed to be a lot of confusion about where to meet people and who's going where (which can be an issue because most guests rely on the resort for transportation).
* staff, although so willing to please, just seemed young and unsure how to handle problems as they arose
One special note, make sure you meet Bob (a relation of the owners who will tell you great stories about the ranch and special places to visit during your stay).More
- Free Parking