“Great Stay In Great Falls”

Great Falls Inn by Riversage
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Calgary
“Great Stay In Great Falls”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have stayed here before and were quite happy overall and we stayed again this weekend and it was still great! Good Price, clean and a quiet location. All for less than a hundred for a King.
We will be back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed January 8, 2013

When was the last time you departed a hotel and left something behind at your hotel ?
Well, I did exactly this at The Great Falls Inn.
I forgot a small package containing 3 new DVD's.
What is exceptional in this case, is they mailed my package to me !!
When I called to thank them for their thoughtfulness and to offer to reimburse for the postage, I was told that this was part of their customer service and they were pleased to oblige, no repayment was wanted. They said they were pleased to be able to forward my package to me. Their only thought was to keep me as a satisfied customer.
I have stayed at Great Falls Inn 8 times in the last 2 years and always been completely satisfied, but today's service was beyond anything I have ever experienced anywhere.
I have always found GFI to be fantastic value. The staff are friendly. The building is well maintained. I always sleep well, because it is so quiet and very secure. I don't think you can get anything better at their price level. However it is the little extras that add to the experience. Having my DVD's forwarded to me was over and above what anyone would expect. I am entirely satisfied. I recommend Great Falls Inn to everyone.

Room Tip: Awesome customer service. Clean. Overall Excellent.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed January 7, 2013

For over 25 years, the Great Falls Inn has been my exclusive choice anytime I go to, or travel past Great Falls. Sometimes for a night, sometimes for a week. Always quiet, always secure, reliable, and pricing is always reasonable, much cheaper than the competition. The Management and Staff are friendly, helpful, and accommodating. Rooms are clean and well appointed. Fridge and microwave are handy. Beds are comfortable. Excellent restaurants and shopping are close by. Very quiet because of secluded location. On each visit I notice that rooms are being renovated and upgraded. Well worth the five minute drive from I-15.

Room Tip: Their 800 number works from Canada.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Deerfield, Kansas
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Very nice place clean an right priced. Front desk personnel was nice and helpful one gal was very helpful think her name was linda nice gal! I would stay there again. They have popcorn in the evenings and the standard breakfast in the mornings.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Key West, Florida
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Stayed at the Great Falls Inn and was pleasantly surprised at the quiet location and friendly staff. Wasn't there long but the staff was very helpful with everything request I had. The rroms were clean and quiet and the nightly rate was perfect for our buget. When travelling back I will stay there again and highly recommend it to anyone traveling there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Eureka, Montana
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Stayed on 2 seperate occasions in September, I called to make my reservation and in all the times I have stayed here there has never been a mistake with my reservation. The hotel is not on the main drag but it is quiet and clean. \pleasant staff and free popcorn in the afternoon/evening.
The beakfast consists of coffe / juice/ and cereal and oast and coffee. \nothing fancy but the price of the room reflects this. \i have always had a decent bed and fresh linnens and towels. Also this hotel is adjacent to the hospital and helipad. So trauma patients are brought there, be glad it is ot you when u hear the chopper. and it does not go on all night!!. Very reasonable prices and quiet hotel. True no onsite pool or restaurant but if you got there it was probably by car so hop in it and drive to one of the many restaurants in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Ellijay, Georgia
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The Great Falls Inn has had a great reputation in the past but the last few posters were not happy and said so. We were very happy. The hotel is buried within a rather large medical center and you would never find it without TripAdvisor. I would consider it on a par with many of the upscale national chains for $40+ less. Very convenient to all the restaurants and shopping of US 87/89 without all the traffic noise. We found it clean, quite and a great value.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple