Great Falls Inn by Riversage
$140
$130
HIExpress.com
$149
Days Inn Great Falls(Great Falls)(Great Value!)
$87
$117
$102
Agoda.com
All reviewsstayed heremedical discountquiet locationhour coffeeyogurtrooms are cleanreasonable ratesrestaurants and shoppingthe main draghot breakfastdecent breakfasthot itemsin room coffeeshort driverecommend this hotela nice place to staybooked this hotel
Reviewed June 13, 2012

This is an average hotel with a Super 8 kind of quality. The nicest thing about this hotel is it's very close to the medical complex. Actually, its location can be mistakenly considered as part of the medical campus. Other than that, it is truly average in any other aspects. The service is adequate but not outstanding. The breakfast is very basic, and I had better food and choices in most of the Super 8's. Overall, I feel this hotel would be a good fit if you has some business at the nearby hospital, or if you simply look for a one night quick stay on your way to somewhere else. I would go crazy if I have to stay here longer than one night, just because the hotel is so bland.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Not terrible, but not great either. Noisy location. Although not dirty, not really clean either. No pool or hot tub. Good points, cheap and free wi-fi. Breakfast was typical, toast etc.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
tgfimanager, Manager at Great Falls Inn by Riversage, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2012

Hello Potential Travelers to The Great Falls Inn. I am writing in response to the latest TripAdvisor review, “Skip It.”
Unfortunately, this guest did not bring any items to my attention that they were unhappy about. They contradict themselves by stating we are not dirty, but we are not clean either. I am unsure what that would make us. Also, the guests should have known at the time of the reservation that we in fact have no pool or hot tub, but we do have a small fitness facility, and as they mentioned we do have free wireless internet, and a GREAT rate.
The room this guest stayed in is one of our recently remodeled rooms. It has new carpet, furniture, beds, and a completely remodeled bathroom with beautiful granite countertops, new toilets, and new fixtures also.
Our continental breakfast does not include bacon, eggs, or any of the hot breakfast items, because it is one of the ways we are able to keep our costs low. We do have an awesome selection of food though. We have bread that is bought from Great Harvest, a local bakery, and another that comes from Wheat Montana, along with bagels, doughnuts, English muffins, mini muffins, fruit, oatmeal, and an organic coffee that comes from Spokane, WA that guests rant and rave about.
So, please swing by and see us. You will see that for the price, we provide everything you will need.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Stayed again in March and nothing has changed. Still a very reasonable room and a good price. Had a business King and it was good, clean and tidy. Will stay again.

Room Tip: Stay at the South end away from the Hospital Heliport.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2012

We requested a king room. The bed was one of the worst I've slept in (hard and boingy you could feel each spring, the sheets were non fitted and would slide around all night, the mattress pad was for a queen turned sideways so balled up instantly. The bathroom was much too small. The shower was too narrow the curtain stuck to you while taking a shower. The bathroom fan didn't work. The morning desk clerk didn't respond when told of the troubles. Her shirt was unbuttoned so you could see her boobs.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
tgfimanager, Manager at Great Falls Inn by Riversage, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2012

Hello Travelers to Great Falls. As General Manager of The Great Falls Inn by Riversage, I would like to take a few moments and comment about the most recent post, “Bad Place,” left on Tripadvisor.

First of all let me say, as with some other comments left be previous guests, I wish they would have brought these complaints to my attention before posting them on here. They had stayed with us for two days before bringing any of this to our attention. If after the first night of not being happy with the stay, a guest should give Management a chance to make it right.

After some research I determined who this guest was and phoned them. I had a very extensive conversation with the wife of the man who left the comment and discussed all of these issues with her thoroughly. She mentioned we are a very clean hotel and the property is very nice and the room rate was terrific.

I mentioned to her all of our king size beds have been purchased within the last two years. We have numerous compliments on how comfortable our beds are and have even been asked where we purchased them from, so the guests can buy the beds for themselves. We also make the beds with three sheets as an extra touch for the guests.

Also, unfortunately I cannot do anything about the size of the bathroom. What I did state, is in the last year we have upgraded all of our king size room bathrooms to a beautiful granite countertop. They also have new toilets, flooring, and all new fixtures.

After some more research, I did find the morning desk clerk did make a note in the maintenance log book stating the fan needed to be checked and she had also let me know that some guests would prefer fitted sheets.

In reference to the last comment left by this guest, we watched the video from last Thursday when they checked out and found the desk clerk was wearing a button up shirt and a blazer.

We strive to make every guest pleased with their stay at our hotel. I would encourage anybody who is not happy with their stay to go to Management right away if they are not getting the problems resolved. We are here to make every guest’s stay exceptional.

The Great Falls Inn has been very successful in providing a clean hotel, with tremendous service, and lovely surroundings. By far, the best value in Great Falls.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Wonderfully clean and comfortable!! The rate was one of the best we encountered on our month long road trip.
Breakfast was pretty sparce but the coffee was good!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple