Holiday Inn Great Falls
$120
$111
$102
$129
Days Inn Great Falls(Great Falls)(Great Value!)
$75
$103
$94
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 2, 2009

Stayed there with family: no free breakfast: the prices at the restaurant where the "kids eat free" were very high for the paying adults so we didn't eat there.

Rooms felt like we had stepped back 15 years and the entire place is in need of renovations. Perhaps the biggest reason for the let down was that we had just stayed at the C'mon Inn @ Bozeman, which is truly a gem of a place.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2009

With a four star recomendation via the internet the hotel was a Ten star let down. I am a chef on temporary assignment from Naples Fl. to a private ranch in Montana looking to explore, enjoy and experience a new and beautiful area. Trying to have an open mind after seeng my below average needing to be refurbished room, I ventured to the bar and noticed the special board aah Prime Rib my hearts desire! I went back to my room to take a shower I reached for a Wash cloth and discoverd it was dirty as well as having a lipstick mark on it. Finishing and getting to the dinning room I order a drink and of course my dreamed about Prim Rib rare. The drink arives and the THE OVERLY WELL DONE Prime RIB to which I said to the very pleasant waitress Miss I ordered this very rare to which she said I Know but this is what they gave me aand offered to get me something else to which I agreed. I ordered Fettuccini Alfredo thinkink it a safe bet, wrong It came in a large pasta bowl swimming in an Alfredo sauce the consistancy of soup,I declined and paid for my drink. At the bar I ordered wings to take to my room which were over cooked and dry, by the way do not request room 104 unless you have a sworn statement that it has been refurbished. Upon check out I felt it would be benificial for the to know of my expeience so I brought the wash cloth, my bill showing I was over charged $10.00 from the Amount that I was shown on the Internet before booking my room and my tale of the food. I was asked by the young lady at the desk what I wanted definetly getting that I had said or done something wrong.I answered by saying I guess charging me the quoted price would be very nice. I left feeling let down and treated with lack of respect!
I have been an owner of four Restaurants, Two Bed and Breakfast Inns and truly hope that none of my guests were ever treated with the lack of interest or respect that I felt upon check out.
P.S. I have been a Priority Club Member since 1983. J.R.F.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed July 26, 2009

We have been going to Great Falls for the last 10 years, My wife loves shopping there.
For the last five years we have stayed at the Holiday Inn because it is there we have found the best service. They have a pretty big indoor pool and hot tub and the restaurant and the lounge bar are very good.Although some people have mentioned in the forums that the decore is worn, the hotel is in the middle of renovating the entrance and foyer, although this does not affect the service in any way.
They also have Wi-Fi which is extremely fast and an easy connect.
We have never had any problem and every one is so friendly and eager to look after us.
It is a five minute walk to the mall and between the hotel and the mall we often stop for the best food in town at OPs bar and grill for breakfast, lunch or supper,where every thing is made from scratch and with such huge portions.The owner is a gourmet chef and you have to catch her friday night specials.
If you want to go to a casino, then try the Prospector, again halfway between the hotel and the mall. Here you find really friendly staff who have all been there more than 20 years and love us Canadians. Don't go to the banks for exchanging your currency, go to this casino, they will give you 90 cents on the dollar no matter what the exchange rate. It is their policy. We always enjoy popping in there and I don't gamble, I just like to chat with the local people (and have a couple of drinks).

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wulfgar
Reviewed July 22, 2009

This hotel is a standard Holiday Inn Express - everything clean and new. Very nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2009

During my recent stay at the Holiday Inn Great Falls, I was very pleased with the staff at the check in desk. They were very accomidating in making sure that as a PriorityClub member I received all of the rewards available to me. The room was very clean and daily service was provided. The staff in the restaurant and lounge was also very friendly and very diligent in making sure everything was to my liking. i will stay here again when in town.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business