“Good Giros”

Cuisines: Greek, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This place is well hidden in the Holiday Village mall. You have to look to find it, but worth the effort.

2  Thank Tom C

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I ordered a Giro,Asked about some other products and The Giro was delicious! The information I received on My questions was answered... Nice People. Nice Café...

3  Thank aleasoto
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Last year we had an excellent experience here, the food was great, but this year we went late and we had the feeling they used left over meat and too much sauce, but the home made baklava was more than excellent.

2  Thank elisabeth4644
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We love Little Athens. Great gyros, best French fries in town and probably the best homemade baklava anywhere. Better than what I've had in Europe or the middle east.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The very best Gyro in the State. Help is young and careless sometimes but the food keeps me coming back.

1  Thank Billy K