“One of the best in Great Falls!!!”
Review of Ryan's Station - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Started coming to Ryan's a few years back and have never left diappointed! I would have to say they have the best ribs in town and I have never seen walleye on a menu before, and I have to say it was delicious! Such a laid back environment, with great food and great drinks and the serving staff even knew our names after 3 visits! Highly recommend, 5 stars for sure!

Reviewed August 5, 2011

This is an awesome place. Every time I visit GF I try to dine here at least once. The food is the main reason I come back..every dish I have tried is very good! The Walleye fish is some of the best fish in town. There is a little bar on one side of the place, but family dining is an option as well. Prices are reasonable. I strongly recommend this place!

2  Thank cobaltandey
Reviewed September 9, 2009

Pleasantly surprised--generous portions--fresh and attractive presentation-chicken Caesar salad was very good--club sandwich was stuffed with good ingredients and onion rings were crisp, fresh and made with real onions. Menu had many options from salads to full entrees

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook