“A Fun and Delicious place to eat”
Review of 5th Street Diner

5th Street Diner
Ranked #21 of 189 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Our waitress Jaymi was so friendly and even though she was super busy, she never missed filling our coffee cups or making sure we were happy. Our breakfast was served hot and delicious and the restaurant packed us very yummy deli type sandwiches for our picnic in the park later in the day.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

If you are old enough to remember the lunch counters at Woolworth then this place is going to take you back. I stopped in for breakfast and had the 2 eggs, bacon and potatoes ( I will say that you have to add the " SOS gravy " to your meal and you will not be disappointed ) This is just good old fashioned comfort food or diner fare. But the service and the food is awesome.
The SOS gravy actually had flavor ( if you have had the country gravy or sausage gravy at other places you know that usually there is no flavor to it at all * Hint to those places a little salt and pepper can really add to your gravy ) After the good food for breakfast and the very friendly service I am going to have to try the place at lunch for a burger and a malt.
If you are in Great Falls please do stop by for a visit and you will not be disappointed ( unless simple diner food is something you don't care for )

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We baby-boomers were reminded of the old Woolworths lunch counter and enjoyed our sandwiches and homemade potato chips. Would have had a slice of pie but we were too full. The owner stayed open past closing to accommodate us.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was an awesome place to visit, not far from the C.M. Russell Museum. It was once an old Woolworth's building that they converted into this diner. They had many vintage items on the shelves, the seats and chairs were all pink and green. The service was great - very friendly. The food was typical diner food. The shakes were very good as well. Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We went to 5th street Diner for breakfast on a trip to Great Falls. The breakfast was wonderful. The eggs were perfectly cooked, as was the bacon, but the best was the pancakes. I travel a good deal and love to eat breakfast out, and these were some of the best pancakes I have ever had. I wished I lived closer, I'd be there often.