“Great service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

And great food...our server was happy, polite, attentive. The food was excellent as usual-never a complaint there!
I will always recommend our Perkins to friends and family.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 24, 2018

Went in for dinner with the family. It took a long time to even be acknowledged. Young girl with a bad blonde dye job finally came over, no greeting or smile. Just asked if we wanted something to drink. We gave our order and she walked away. She brought back our drinks and just asked for our food order. Other tables had great servers, and were hearing about the specials and that it was free pie night. We got nothing.
Once we ordered, it took a long time for the food to arrive. People who came in after us were being served their food. When ours finally came, she just sat it down. She did come and offer refills once and did not come back. We sat there for 25 minutes, waiting for our server so we could order our pieces of pie and a couple of whole pies for a charity event. She never came back.
We finally went to the front counter and told the manager we could not find our server to pay. He wanted to know what we had, so after we painstakingly repeated all of our orders, he went to find the server. She came out and told he we were table 49...and voila, our receipt was printed. No apology from either of them. I requested the two whole pies, which were boxed and handed to me. I asked if we could take home the slices of pie which came with our dinner, that we never received. He just chuckled and kind of winked, said maybe we could get those the next time we came back.
Guess what....we won't be back after this!
They have the very best server there (John), who should be training the rest of the staff.
Very few restaurants in town, and Perkins had been a favorite, even though there are some issues. We will stick with the family run restaurants where at least someone cares when guests are treated like this.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Server was good, my husbands meal was good. I ordered a meal with poached eggs soft and they sent out hard. By the time they came out I was finished my meal. Server was good, he gave us free slices of pie for the problem.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

This is probably a much looked over spot to eat, but one of the best breakfast places in town! Their food is excellent and who doesn't love a big ole blueberry muffin to boot? Recommend it!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I have dined at other Perkins in the past and was not all that impressed. Stayed at the attached hotel so it was easy to visit. The meal was very good with a great selection of veggies that were well prepared. Much better than I think I could have found at any other restaurant in Great Falls.

Date of visit: August 2018