“Good food, good service, loud nearby table”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #24 of 190 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have been pleased with meals at Perkins restaurants on vacations in the past 3 years. Many reviewers of Perkins restaurants comment on their breakfasts. Their attraction to me is their later night hours. If I check into a motel at 9pm and there is a Perkins in the area I can get a good meal with good service. The other options are usually fast food or bars. I got to the Great Falls Perkins about 8:30pm and had grilled chicken with broccoli, rice & ice tea. The meal was tasty and the waitress very good.

A big negative for me was that the part of maybe 8 at a nearby table were carrying on a loud conversation about numerous confrontations with law enforcement officers, laced with considerable profanity. I don't think there was anything the restaurant personnel should have done about this but it made the atmosphere undesirable for me, though the atmosphere of the restaurant is otherwise nice. That party left about 10 minutes before I finished so there were those minutes of quiet.

1  Thank Billhgc

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Located as part of Midtown Motel, it closes at 10PM. Food is great (esp. 55 and older menu) and service with a smile.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We went out of our way to have breakfast at Perkins. It is located in the more established part of Great Falls. The restaurant is adjacent to a hotel, so there is a lot of action in the main lobby. We had a brief 5 minute wait and the place was packed. We were greeted and served in a timely manner and service was very good. The food was good and the price was reasonable.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Perkins is one of the better restaurants to go to in Great Falls for breakfast, and I think they serve breakfast all day. It is in with a hotel and when you walk in to the lobby you can smell the cigarette smoke from the hotel rooms but you can not smell it in the restaurant.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I live 12 miles from my work place, I had a 6:00 pm hair appointment,I could not see driving all the way home just to turn around to come back downtown.
I decided to have dinner at Perkins which was a good decision.
I had the side salad in a bread bowl and a bowl of the Loaded Baked Potato Soup. Both were wonderful surprises,
The soup was made from scratch, the broth was thick and creamy, large chunks of real potatoes, real crumbled bacon placed on top, with a generous helping of cheese. It really did taste like a loaded baked potato.
The bread bowl I ordered the side salad in surprised me, it was fresh, not hard like some bread bowls can be it was moist and flavorful nice and crusty which is what I enjjoy.
The Blue Cheese dressing had large chunks of Blue Cheese yummmmmy!!!
All in all it was a nice light dinner that hit the spot.
The plates i saw the waitresses carrying to waiting diners looked very generous nice large portions from the looks of them one would have to ask for a to go box.
The restaurant was cozy, quiet and clean my waitress was very nice and attentive druing my dinner.
I would suggest Perkins to any one who is looking for a good hearty meal at a very reasonable price.
You cannot go wrong eating here I know I will be back.