“Good fast breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #22 of 182 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NEW YORK
“Good fast breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Located as part of Midtown Motel, it closes at 10PM. Food is great (esp. 55 and older menu) and service with a smile.

Visited September 2013

“Good food, Reasonable Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

We went out of our way to have breakfast at Perkins. It is located in the more established part of Great Falls. The restaurant is adjacent to a hotel, so there is a lot of action in the main lobby. We had a brief 5 minute wait and the place was packed. We were greeted and served in a timely manner and service was very good. The food was good and the price was reasonable.

Visited August 2013
Great Falls, Montana
“Good place to go for breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Perkins is one of the better restaurants to go to in Great Falls for breakfast, and I think they serve breakfast all day. It is in with a hotel and when you walk in to the lobby you can smell the cigarette smoke from the hotel rooms but you can not smell it in the restaurant.

Visited April 2013
Great Falls, Montana
“Good Eats Reasonable Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

I live 12 miles from my work place, I had a 6:00 pm hair appointment,I could not see driving all the way home just to turn around to come back downtown.
I decided to have dinner at Perkins which was a good decision.
I had the side salad in a bread bowl and a bowl of the Loaded Baked Potato Soup. Both were wonderful surprises,
The soup was made from scratch, the broth was thick and creamy, large chunks of real potatoes, real crumbled bacon placed on top, with a generous helping of cheese. It really did taste like a loaded baked potato.
The bread bowl I ordered the side salad in surprised me, it was fresh, not hard like some bread bowls can be it was moist and flavorful nice and crusty which is what I enjjoy.
The Blue Cheese dressing had large chunks of Blue Cheese yummmmmy!!!
All in all it was a nice light dinner that hit the spot.
The plates i saw the waitresses carrying to waiting diners looked very generous nice large portions from the looks of them one would have to ask for a to go box.
The restaurant was cozy, quiet and clean my waitress was very nice and attentive druing my dinner.
I would suggest Perkins to any one who is looking for a good hearty meal at a very reasonable price.
You cannot go wrong eating here I know I will be back.

• Visited July 2013
north dakota resident
“first-time visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Everything was great. Food was what you expect from Perkins, restaurant was clean, server was great. Don't go to motel BR downstairs tho. Old and smelled of mold.

Visited July 2013