1,027 results
All reviewspoolside roomsports barpool sidefree breakfasthot tubhotel restaurantgreat place to stayfront desk staffwould stay here againindoor poolcomfortable bedsnice roomeasy accessroad tripclose to the airportparking lotatrium
Reviewed November 26, 2017

Very good but always room for improvement. We always stay at this hotel when we are in the area. My only complaint that it is quite sprawled out and so often end up some distance from lounge and casino. For the most part it is pretty quite except toilets make quite a noise when toilet is flushed

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

When you come to the Great Falls area, we're thrilled to know that you continue to choose the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn for your lodging needs. Next time, please inform our front desk team that you'd like a room closer to the lounge and casino; based on availability, we'll do our best to accommodate you. We appreciate the feedback regarding your toilet and will send maintenance to assure no repairs are necessary. Your patronage means the world to us and we look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

Handicapped room was clean and laid so there was lots of room to get around, and roll-in shower was nice. It also has a lounge where you can relax and eat, drink or gamble, without leaving the building, a nice factor if you’re in a wheelchair.
Maggie N.

Dear Maggie,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are very happy to read that you had a pleasant stay. It sounds like our spacious, well-appointed accommodations were perfect for your needs and we appreciate you highlighting some of our best features. Come back soon to the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn!

Reviewed November 24, 2017

The hotel staff and rooms are wonderful! My first impression of the hotel was a bit messy when it came to the check in process. The staff I came across were exceptionally courteous when it came for me to make my reservation online to use my free night stay. They let me book it on my laptop when I walked in. With the check-in, the gal was super fast at giving me directions towards my room since their property is GIGANTIC! So I was confused, and she didn't inform most of the amenities that the hotel has to offer. The room itself was very nice! Super clean, I didn't have any problems with the bed or sleeping wise. The breakfast is really good I was quite impressed. They serve breakfast in a restaurant that is inside their hotel. Make sure to purchase a VOUCHER if you like breakfast. I learned out the hard way since I wasn't informed either about how breakfast worked. Overall, I enjoyed my stay besides the couple of hiccups that were along the way.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Dear Summer,
We appreciate you taking the time to write such an insightful review about your stay at the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn as it's from our guest feedback that we can offer improvements. Although you found our rooms to be conducive for a great night's sleep and our breakfast to be delicious, we apologize for the lack of property information given out during your check-in process. We will be sure to share your experience with our front desk team to ensure all guests are property informed about our amenities. Despite the few hiccups along the way, we're pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay and hope you will be our guest again soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

Excellent stay in Great Falls while awaiting an early morning flight. Motel staff was very friendly, room was clean, price was right, airport shuttle was excellent, and parking was free for 10 days. Very much enjoyed the stay and would recommend this motel.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Dear Anne,
We're so happy to hear that our convenient location, reliable airport shuttle, and complimentary parking made your travel plans run much smoother during your stay at the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn. We strive to provide a trustworthy and stress-free experience so it's great to know we accomplished this goal with your visit. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and we hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed November 16, 2017

When pulling up to this hotel we weren't sure how great it would be but we like to stay at Best Westerns. The outside needs a bit of love but everything was great. The food was awesome and a nice atmosphere in the lounge

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Dear Dean,
We're happy to hear that despite an initial lukewarm impression of our exterior, your experience at our hotel met your high standards for the Best Western brand. We're delighted that you enjoyed our delicious food and our lounge's ambiance. Thank you for choosing us at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn for your stay in Great Falls and for taking the time to give us a review. We hope to welcome you back soon for another great stay!