“Very Nice Stay!”

Best Western Plus Heritage Inn
Ranked #8 of 30 Hotels in Great Falls
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Got a great deal on this hotel on Priceline. The hotel and the room were very clean. The staff was very nice. Free hot breakfast at the restaurant... which was great. Paid and extra 3.50$ for Sausage links. The lounge was great.... a small casino inside, which actually turned out to be lots of fun if you like playing different keno games. The bar staff was very friendly. I would stay here with my family. I got this on Priceline and got a really good deal on this.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
bwheritage, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. By telling us what you liked and where we may need some improvement you are helping us provide a superior experience for yourself and other customers in the future. I will make sure that the manager for our sports bar and casino receives a copy of this review, so that she may see how well her employees are handling their customers. I will also give them a kudos as I see each of them individually.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I've been traveling to Great Falls for a number of years to visit family and there is nowhere else in town I'd rather stay. I've been coming to this property every year for over 7 years and it's been fantastic to see how the management invests in and improves this property year after year.

The location can't be beat and everything you need for a great stay is anticipated and taken care of here. They have a great breakfast that's included in the room and one of the best restaurants in the city for lunch or dinner dining. There's also a fantastic coffee bar in the lobby that puts Starbucks to shame. Even more enjoyable for me, is a great bar with really friendly servers that makes for a nice haven when one wants to relax after visiting with the family. It also has a full casino in it for fun entertainment, as let's face it, there isn't a whole lot to do in Great Falls.

I think I've stayed in every type of room they have and for longer stays, their suites are really nice with some of them even having full kitchens. There's also an indoor pool, jacuzzi and sauna which is really enjoyable as well.

I was just back up there and they've redone the lobby and a lot of the details in the room seemed updated too - flat screen tv's, new bed, etc.

It's obvious that the owners care very deeply about this place and that's reflected in everything from housekeeping to the front staff to the servers in the restaurant.

Room Tip: If you're staying for more than a night or two, their suites are really nice and the extra room...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PVRLuver

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. By telling us what you liked you are helping us provide a superior experience for yourself and other customers in the future. It makes us feel good to know that we are providing experiences like these for our guests.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

It's always a disappointment when you check in and you do not get the room you requested.
The answer is , it's corporates fault and you should call us direct for reservations.
But when you are planning a trip of multiple stays it's easier to do it with one stop shopping.
A small discount was offered by the hotel but it hardly made up for a sleepless night.
My first experience was not good so I thought they deserved a second chance.
Will not make the mistake a third time.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
bwheritage, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

I apologize that we failed to exceed your expectations. We strive to provide the utmost in service to all of our guests. Should you like to discuss the specific details of your stay I can be contacted directly at the hotel via email at bgallmeier@bwheritageinn.com or phone at (406)761-1900 ext. 583. Once again I apologize for anything that was not superb with your stay.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Often the best Western suites are ok at best, but this one is better than most.

The pull out couch was super comfortable for our kids. The jacuzzi tub was roomy and almost elegant.

The staff are friendly and helpful too.

The breakfast was good, but is served in a restaurant and not much of a deal if you are looking to eat large. They offer a small portiob breakfast choices.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for the positive response to our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed the night in the jacuzzi suite. It is always pleasant to hear that a guest enjoyed their stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. By telling us what you liked and where we may need some improvement you are helping us provide a superior experience for yourself and other customers in the future.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Everyone was so friendly and accommodating for us during our stay here! Thank you to Jeremy and Naomi for helping us with a late checkout it was very much appreciated! Also, Sarah, Lindsey and Shirley in the Max were so great! Overall it was a perfect stay and I just wanted to say THANK YOU!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This was my 3rd stay at a Best Western in MT. It was excellent. Fast check in, pet friendly, clean, quiet and very comfortable bed. The restaurant on site was also really good and reasonably priced. I enjoyed both dinner and breakfast. I would definitely stay again. it is also only a couple of short blocks to the Interstate.

Room Tip: Ground floor was very convenient with pets and luggage.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Anonymous007_13
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the better quality Best Westerns I have stayed at. Very clean, rooms were a good size, bed was great. The only downfall was our room was On The main floor by the front door and it was a little loud late at night with cars parking, traffic, etc. not a deal breaker though. Breakfast in the restaurant was included and was delicious. I Will stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013