“True Best Western Quality”

Best Western Plus Heritage Inn
Ranked #8 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This Best Western is one of the few Best Western's we have stayed at that provide room upgrades to Best Western Platium card holders. We were upgraded to a hot tub room at no extra cost! This is a nice touch .... management and staff keep up the great work.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank GERALD B
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Heritage Inn

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I went to Great Falls for dual purposes. First to fly out for business and when I returned for a family shopping trip before I returned home. The hotel manager on duty was receptive to my needs which combined using a paid night with a free night promotion and points. The hotel offered a free shuttle to the airport and allowed me to leave my vehicle in their parking lot at no charge while I was away. My flight was at 6 AM and when I asked for morning coffee before I left the manager on duty made sure it was available since the restaurant did not open when I had to leave at 4:30. Great service at a nice hotel !

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My friend and I decided to give this Black Friday shopping experience a try. Best part of the trip was definitely the hotel. The beds are new, comfortable and very clean. The room was spotless. The front desk staff was so unbelievably helpful and kind. The free breakfast was an added bonus. The bathroom was clean, with great water pressure and lots of hot water. The pool was beautiful. The entire pool area was beautiful actually. I would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We try to stay in best westerns when we are on the road and not looking for anything more than a clean room with a good firm mattress , decent quality linens and good parking access. We are usually not disappointed and this BW is quite good except that the bed needed to have been sent to the dumpster awhile ago. very saggy in the middle so that I had to climb up and out of the bed. Not good for the spine and hips. I should have complained the first day and I didn't so that's my problem, however I have often wondered when hoteliers really check their mattresses. I think they get way more mileage out of them than they are meant for good health.
The restaurant was quite good for this type of inn except that we didn't like the flavourless coffee and the poor quality bread in the morning. Staff were very pleasant , the hotel was very full by the day we left and they were handling the crowds quite well. No delays anywhere.

I was a bit sensitive since the CBC had just done a major expose on the dangerous dirtiness they found when they studied a number of major hotel chains recently including the Best Western. I felt somewhat nervous not knowing how they really clean these rooms, ie no sign of vacuums and I worry about those bed covers. However we didn't see or experience any negative signs so I'm continuing to feel pretty good about best westerns for overnight road stops only. we paid $359 CAD for three nights using the AARP seniors rate.

Room Tip: there is an indoor pool area with rooms opening onto the pool. I would be cautious about this due to...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Pricey Hotel. If you're paying straight-up, the La Quinta is a better bang for your buck. But if you roll the dice on Priceline like I do so often, this is one of the better 'average' hotels you can get. The room is definitely worth the $60-70 price, but I don't know about $100 or more...

Good location, good service, good restaurant and casino. Not great, but it'll do.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We arrived at 2AM after a long drive, when we went to bed we found our bed sheets were dirty, also, the carpet had not been vaccuumed and the dresser drawers had garbage in them. I called down to the front desk for clean linens and the Front Desk Representative offered to switch our rooms but we would have to move back in the morning due to a previous booking. We decided to stay in the room.

In the morning, we left a note for housekeeping indicating the problems we had with our room. When we arrived back to our room, the housekeeper was still there, they apologized and indicated that the person responsible for cleaning the room no longer worked there. We talked to other guests throughout the hotel that also had issues with dirty rooms as well but not in our part of the hotel, so we assume different housekeepers were responsible.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Stayed here on a road trip on the way back. More than satisfied with the room. The lobby is very nice, and has a nice "lodge" feel to it. The beds were great. I liked that the breakfast was available to be selected from a menu, which also had other items that you could purchase above and beyond the complimentary items.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family