“Good Pub Bad Grub”

Mighty Mo Brewing Company
Ranked #9 of 198 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Mighty Mo is a brewery in the heart of Montana. We intend to give Downtown Great Falls a well needed boost to revitalize the most under rated area in Great Falls. This should be on your "Things to do in Great Falls" list! Our historic building was restored in recent years and will WOW you when you walk in the door, preparing you for the tasty brews you are about to indulge in! Our pizza is hand crafted with our dough and sauce made every day from scratch. We also have great wings, pulling in the "Peoples Choice Award" at the 2014 & 2015 Wing Ding Competition for our Honey Sriracha and our Mo's Dry Rub wings!
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

A popular place in Great Falls, especially with the young crowd. It is a brew pub, so nice selection of their own beers which are quite good, but no wine for my wife. Bad pizza. Soggy undone crust. Mostly cheese. Very little toppings. Won’t be back.

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

I would have rated higher but I didnt read the menu close enough and we ordered the sampler... well the nachos come as chips or potatoes and we werent told or ask which we preferred, however dont get me wrong the potatoes were great! And the garlic knots were the BEST!!!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful beer and staff. Love it when there is live music. Love the rotating beers. Can get loud when it's packed on the weekends.

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Came to town for a high school soccer tournament, my husband and I stopped here for lunch and a beer before the first game, it was perfect. Clean and friendly, cold beer and hot food. Glad it was our first stop!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2018

This was our 2nd time here and loved it both times. If the weather allows, sit out on the street patio area and order a flight of beer. They are all great. My favorite was the Damn Fog.

Date of visit: August 2018