“They put Starbucks to shame!”

Five Loaves Coffeehouse and Bakery
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Great Falls
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a locally owned Coffeehouse & Bakery. All baked goods are made from scratch in house. Build your own sandwiches as well as fresh soup, stromboli, breakfast burritos, scones, cheesecakes, bagels and tons of other treats to delight your tastebuds. We pride ourselves on delicious coffee and amazing lattes with a wide variety of flavors. SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Visiting Five Loaves was a pleasant surprise. I've driven by this establishment many times without giving it too much thought to stop in and try their coffee. I'm glad I did today - twice! Very good coffee and their baked goods are all made in house. The Blackberry Lime scone was terrific!

2  Thank mrkoje

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I'm going to work my way thru the menu here. Nice variety of baked goods.

Free wireless, friendly staff, limited seating.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I love they have two locations. Both places have great service. They have only messed up one time and that was when I used the drive thru. The prices are great. I wish they were open on Sunday so I could read my Sunday paper and drink my chai tea latte!

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Five loaves always has great coffee and great baked goods. Their selection is never stagnant, as they are always adding or changing things on their menu. Another plus in my book, they offer a 10% discount to military members and their families. Only downfall is that things are a little slow, so don't try to zoom through their drive thru in less then 5 min, it won't happen

1  Thank kendra r
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We went here based on other reviews. My husband and I each had soup and a sandwich...both were excellent!! This little gem is out of the way but should be on the main strip! When you walk in you are instantly greeted by the wonderful smells of a small town bakery :) We both enjoyed it very much!

1  Thank sapphire641