“Classy Italian piece of heaven for Great Falls”

Dante's Creative Cuisine
Ranked #10 of 189 Restaurants in Great Falls
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Very fresh, true Italian and fast friendly service.I recommend the stuffed mushroom starter and the ravioli, past was homemade and very generous portions of food.$20+ per dish

1  Thank Daydreamer272010

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Half pound lobster dinner for 21.95 is a pretty good deal for around here. Add a bottle of wine and an appetizer to make it a full meal deal.

3  Thank James C
Reviewed July 29, 2013

They have wonderful cocktails and yummy food. Thier salads and house dressing is the best! We really enjoyed the bread and fresh garlic.

2  Thank Leslie O
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My steak was cooked perfectly and the lobster. I liked the asparagus on top of the steak but could of did without the other vegetables on top. The steak had a whisper of sauce on it and added to the flavor! The bread was wonderful, warm, soft and crusty! I dont like the artisan breads as these upset my stomach so was nice for a change I was able to eat the bread. My vodka margarita was blended just right and also nice to have a happy hour from 4-7p.m.
The only thing I would change would be to make reservations. We had to sit in the bar area, it was very cold and echoed a lot. The table next to us even went out to their car to get coats. The grandness of this renovated restaurant was inside make sureeeeeeeeeee to make reservations in advance!!!

3  Thank Darcy D
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Tried Dante's based on my hotel's recc.

The chef made major changes to a dish on the menu to make it exactly what I wanted - and I ate every last bit of it ...Service was great, and prices were totally reasonable.

I ate pesto pasta with spinach - the dish started off as a creamy pesto chicken .. and I didn't want the cream or the chicken .. so very good, hit the spot!!!

3  Thank Andrew_and_Kate