“Great meal”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

The food was fantastic. I had the rack of lamb, which was cooked to perfection. My wife had chicken and pasta which was very good. Both meals were very generous portions. The service was very good and at a nice pace. We did not feel rushed thru supper.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We ate at Eddie's Supper Club because of a recommendation from La Quinta, who said that we'd better reserve somewhere since there was a conference in town. The place is miles away on the eastern edge of town in a residential area. Its an unprepossessing square block of a place and you can tell from the approach that its probably unlikely that you're heading for a gastronomic experience here. The place was virtually empty, and its obvious that little has changed here (including many of the staff) for a few decades. My Prime Rib was adequate, that's all, but the dinner salad they served up to both of us was very unappetising and my wife's ground beef had no distinguishing marks.

Great Falls must have better than this? And if so then why did La Quinta recommend this one?

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Excellent food and great service. Warmly greeted and treated like part of the family. Campfire salad was delicious.

1  Thank Steve W
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Huge portions of excellent food. Lunch for 2 under $20

1  Thank r s
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Just like I remember the supper clubs of my childhood growing up in the Midwest. Very cool decor, consistently good food, delighful staff. And live music on the weekend!

1  Thank geyser_girl