“Catsup like sauce”
Review of Howard's Pizza

Howard's Pizza
Ranked #63 of 186 Restaurants in Great Falls
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

The pan pizza is really just shy of thick crust, but was ok. Lots of cheese. But even my kids disliked the sauce which tasted like catsup vs tomato. We threw most of it away. Appreciated their delivery to KOA. Mozzarella sticks were ok also.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Was able to go for daughter's birthday dinner. Great food. Good service and excellent visit. We love Howard's.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

It's an old standard! I like that they put sauerkraut on their pizzas! Gives you extra gas.....LOL! Their thin crust remind me of pizzas I've had in Chicago!