“Jakers has been a "must do" when visiting Great Falls, but.........”
Review of Jakers Restaurant

Jakers Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 193 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2018

some things have changed recently and I am thinking Jakers and I must break up - but its not you, its me, well, its a little bit you. I adored the lunch buffet - lobster bisque, chowder, other soups as well. My lactose intolerance keeps me from anything dairy now. The salad bar? yum! all kinds of veggies plus proteins like ham or chicken pieces-pricey $12.95 but we splurged when coming to the Electric City. Hubs liked the special you used to have of $10 steaks. Don't have it anymore and he'd just as soon go to Applebees or somewhere else. LOVE the scones and honey butter. Today he had fried chicken sandwich and he took home half. Portions are big. I had a turkey avocado sandwich that was a little messy (lots of ingredients)but good and I had to take 1/2 home. Onion rings tasty. One small thing, our server had a voice that carries! Its like she's talking to all hearing impaired folks! Jakers is great for special occasions or a real nice lunch sometimes - I just won't be paying $13 for a buffet when I can't eat so much of it!

BreAnn V, General Manager at Jakers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

We are sorry to hear about our break up.....But we must insist you give us anther try! We have several dairy free options on our salad bar, our vegetable soup is a great choice. Also we have large variety of fresh cut vegetables and fruits for you to chose from! Hope to see you again soon!

Ps.Don't forget about the shrimp ceviche on the salad bar. Sign up for our Eclub to get the latest Jakers happenings and specials!

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Being vegan for about 48 hours I was struggling to find something to pair with my whimsy diet. Karn was very helpful when suggesting the salad bar and going over the soup options. Friendly staff and eager to help. Thanks guys!

Thank you for the great review! Glad that we were helpful with finding options for your new diet.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I was on a 2,000 mile motorcycle ride last week when I happened to stay in Great Falls, Montana. As luck would have it this place called Jakers was just a few blocks from my motel. I showered and headed down the street. The restaurant was fairly full when I arrived at around 5pm. We were promptly seated and our hostess gave us a quick rundown and our server arrived a few minutes later. We ordered our food and the soup/salad bar. The lobster bisque was absolutely delicious as was the incredible salad bar. My Reuben sandwich was one of the best ever. Make no mistake about it, I am a foody and tell it like it is. Jakers just became my absolute favorite restaurant of all time. The food and service were 1st class.

BreAnn V, General Manager at Jakers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your feedback and hope that if you are in the area again that you would stop in and see us again. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I had a flight of local and relatively local craft beers and a killer burger. Friendly staff and nice bar environment.

BreAnn V, General Manager at Jakers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your burger and our friendly staff while dining with us. Hope to see you in again soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

A dependable restaurant with a wide variety of menu items. Always enjoy the soup and salad bar. Service is always very friendly, quick and attentive.

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your next visit!