“Wonderful food - Bad service”
Review of Jakers Restaurant

Jakers Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 185 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Soups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Wonderful food - Bad service”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Maybe she was just having a bad night? The dinner was very good! The waitress - not so much. She forgot salads until the entree was just about at the table. Took very long to get anything, including the bill.

• Visited September 2013

Howard, Colorado
“Magnificent Soup and Salad Bar”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Jakers has been a great restaurant for years. I had been there some years ago, however, this was the first time my wife had the opportunity. We selected the soup and salad bar as our entree. There was a selection five different soups and the lobster bisque was my favorite and my wife selected the clam chowder as her favorite. The salad bar had a large selection of items that would satisfy even the most discriminating eater. Jacelyn was our server and she made sure our iced tea stayed topped off and made sure that all of our needs were covered. Jakers has a very pleasant dining atmosphere and has become our favorite restaurant when we visit Great Falls.

1 Thank Mark G
Edmonton, Canada
“I would drive all day to eat dinner at Jakers”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The scones and honey butter are to die for. Never tasted anything like it. Service is awesome and very reasonable prices.

Visited August 2013
Calgary, Canada
“A quick decision!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were looking for a place to have a good dinner in Great Falls, MT. Driving along one of their busiest streets, I saw Jakers and turned in. The place was busy. We had no reservation so we had to wait for about 15 minutes. The service was very friendly and soon we got a table. It is a little close quarters between tables and the place was as I said, busy. We ordered two different kinds of pasta. The one I got was a Chinese influenced noodle variety. We also choose to have the soup and salad from the bar. It costs us an additional 3.99. It was well worth it. The soups were excellent. I had two bowls of the lobster biche soup. It was yummy and hit the spot. The salad bar was generous. Unfortunately, we had no idea about the size of the entrees we ordered. Each entree was enough for two. Oh, not to forget the rolls. These were different. You could get addicted to them. They were a small dinner roll with a sugary donut taste. They came to us hot and were they ever yummy. We downed them in a flash. They were so tasty it must not be good for my health.
In all, we enjoyed dinner and had to box a big portion of our entree since we could not finish the large portions. Jakers also has a variety of nice craft beers.
The service was great and I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone. There is ample parking at the back.

“Billing Error”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Our experience here was mixed. The service was both great and average, the food was good but not exceptional and then there was a billing error resulting in me being charged for my meal and someone else's. We did not have a reservation so we did have a short wait. There is a nice waiting area where one can enjoy a drink before being seated. However, we waited but at no time did someone come around and offer us an opportunity for a pre-meal cocktail. The rest of our time was pretty good. Our waitress was pretty good, the food came quite quickly and was good. When it came time for the bill, I checked it over and discovered she had given me the wrong one. She corrected her error and brought me the correct one and I gave her my card to pay. When I returned home, I discovered she had still processed the wrong bill to my card AND had processed the correct one as well resulting in me being charged twice. It has been 10 days and I still have not been able to get this issue resolved.