“Pub food and Montana brews”
Review of Jakers Restaurant

Jakers Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 189 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I enjoy a desert of liquid barley, so I like to visit brew pub and taste local beers. I liked the food, but I concentrated on the beer. The meal and the beer was good. Service was very prompt and helpful. I would suggest that this is a great place to take friends or significant others for a nice meal and enjoy some Montana brews.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Jakers was across from our hotel so we walked. The service was very good but our server was so busy he was a little slow. That made me think the food must be good and it was. The salad bar was excellent. I would recommend this to anyone.

1  Thank soyouwillknow
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Visited this place on the advice of the desk clerk at our hotel. Food was ok, but not great. The salad bar that the clerk raved about was not that big and wasn't even as good as what you find at Ruby Tuesdays.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had a nice lunch at Jakers, there is something there for everyone. Soup, salads, burgers, sandwiches,etc. they offer half portions on most and would suggest that unless you are very hungry. Service was good and it is reasonably priced.

1  Thank john0417
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Delicious soups, great steaks, chops, and seafood! We went here to celebrate after my son got married at the courthouse. We brought a cake and theory were very accommodating with no notice. The homemade lobster bisque was a meal by itself. Definitely will go back on our next trip to Great Falls.

Been to Jakers Restaurant? Share your experiences!