“Strange Service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is the first time I've had a server go from great to poor! Was wonderful until we got our food. Even said she had put in another order of fries because they weren't crisp as we ordered them. Came by and said fries are up and I'll get you more water. None of that happened, looked after all the tables around us, even seated new customers!!! We saw her at the end when she asked if we wanted dessert! Food was very good. Beautiful location looking over the Missouri River.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Another consistently good Applebees. If you are not in the mood to experiment in finding a restaurant, Applebees is a good choice. Nice view from the restaurant on the Missouri River.

Service was good and cheerful.

The food was prepared nicely. Good taste and appropriate portions.

Pricing is appropriately priced.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have going to applebee's for years and have always had a good meal and now I am on weight watchers you even have food for me. But this time I had a waitress that didn't have time for anyone but the boys she even at lunch time sat down and visited with the two men behind me,her name was Katy D

Reviewed March 9, 2013

A fairly typical Applebees ,no real surprises , the food was decent , the service was decent ,could improve on the greeting when entering, fair value.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

There were no tables for wheelchairs. They moved a chair away, pulled the tabel to one side while I got my wheelchair behind, and then put the table back. The people across the table then could barely squeeze into their seats. I complained to the hostess, the waiter, and even asked to talk to the manager. The manager did not show up so we didn't order and left.