“Service and Food A1”

Cuisines: American
Vaughn, Montana, United States
“Service and Food A1”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The service was very efficient. The waitress was very friendly, she greeted us, showed us to a table and was right there to take our order when we were ready. She was "Joanny" on the spot with the coffee pot and kept my husband's cup full throughout the meal. Our order was hot and on the table in no time. The omelet was huge and delicious. They are very generous with the filling, that's rare anymore. And they gave both of us a generous helping of hashbrowns and they were crisp and flavorful, like hashbrowns should be. Kudos to the cook for doing such an excellent job. They don't get the recognition they deserve, for cooking such wonderful food, like they should. The prices for our meals were more than fair. We left full, satisfied and happy. In fact, they fed us so well, we ended up bringing half our meals home to finish the next day. Very generous portions. We would highly recommend this cozy little place to anyone who enjoys a "homecooked" meal.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sheryl M

Las Vegas, Nevada
“small place lots of food”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I visited this place after asking locals were to eat breakfast in Great Falls and they sais try 2K's and you can't go wrong. After I found this place I had eggs and bacon for,breakfast and was served by this cute friendly young lady who turned out to be Karla, one of the owners. I noticed an item on the menu which was a hamburger which weighed in at two pounds. I passed on that and I'm glad after seeing come out of the kitchen and served to a customer. I also noticed that the portions of food served were almost too much for the normal person to eat. I would say if your really hungry see Karla. The food is cheap, the quality is good and 2K's knows how to put it together.

• Visited April 2013