“Muy Bueno Comida”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Lethbridge
“Muy Bueno Comida”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Yes, my husband and I had a great meal here. We shared a sizzling steak fajita platter. The vegetables were done to perfection and the steak tender. It was lots for two as it came with a large plate of beans, salad and rice. The sangria was very good too. We dined at a busy time and got our food quickly. The atmosphere is pleasant and the menu offers many choices. This restaurant is very affordable and we will not hesitate to return.

• Visited November 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
“Fiesta en Jalisco”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

One of the better restaurants in Great Falls. Service was very good and we were seated promptly. Give it a try.

Visited October 2013
Junction City, Kansas
“Good but not too spicy”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The food here was very authentic and not to pricy. I noticed that a lot of the food in the Great Falls area lacked the spiciness that I am used to and this hold true with this place as well. The staff was nice the service was prompt and I didn't leave with a stomach ache. You can't ask for much more out of a Mexican restaurant.

• Visited November 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Very authentic”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This place far exceeded our expectations!

Stopped in over the weekend as we were recommended this place by nearly every local.

Atmosphere is very pleasent, being welcomed immediately by staff, sat down with a bowl of heated taco chips and house salsa.

Service was quick and friendly so we opted for the margaritas on special ($3 for 3 oz) while we munched on the compliments. Menu has a wide selection of traditional Latin American food as well as some American stand alone dishes but who wants those anyway.

Our server John caught wind I was trying to boast I like very spicy so not to be outdone he ran to the kitchen to recover me some "special" salsa. This amped up salsa was a great mix of heat, cilantro and garlic. I am sweating now but I can handle it.

I had the Camerone a la diablo while my father took to the Pollo a Jalisco. Standard rice, beans and salad were all wonderfully seasoned and complimented the main quite well.

• Visited September 2013
New Bern, North Carolina
“Excellent Meal!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

You won't be disappointed with a meal here. We had the chimichanga and lamb shank. Both were excellent and good value for money. If you enjoy authentic Mexican food this is the place for you.

• Visited September 2013