“Birthday Dinner...”

Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

from my wife....
Excellent!!
I've never been here before; the staff were very friendly and attentive. The chef that cooked our meal was fun and exciting and made the whole experience an awesome one. I will never forget how fun it was.
The food: well it was awesomely excellent, fresh, tasty and the showmanship of serving made it even better!!!
I will recommend this place to everyone!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Visiting from Billings, Mt, had a great dinner here! Great service and the restaurant was very clean.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

I have been to a Japanese restaurant before and this restaurant was pretty good. The staff were friendly and the chef who cooked our food did interact with the people at our table. The menus offered a lot of choices and we did enjoy our dinner. If you enjoy Japanese Village you will find this restaurant to be almost as good. If you are in Great Falls - try this restaurant out.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Food was good very accommodating to my wife that is Gluten Free
Dinners was good
Chef was great with children also

Reviewed August 5, 2018

Greets place to eat. The chef was awesome . Clean and friendly. Very entertaining. Kid friendly. Not a lond wait

Date of visit: June 2018