“Fraudulent charges showed up on my credit card two and a half hours after being at this location.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kobe Seafood and Steakhouse

Kobe Seafood and Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 182 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kalispell, Montana, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Fraudulent charges showed up on my credit card only two and a half hours after leaving this restaurant. I called three times and left messages to speak to the owner/manager and could not get them to return the call to discuss this matter. I would suspect that I wasn't the only one this happened to on that busy Saturday night!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Teresa K

“Good food terrible service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Arrived about 10 min early for our reservation, they wouldn't seat us until there was a spot at the grill they wanted our party of 4to sit. When we were finally sat down they put us 3 in a row and 1 around he corner. Then TOLD us to move down(4 in a row) so they could accommodate more guest. This made conversation extremely difficult. Food was prepared well and tasted good. I don't recommend going until there is less hype.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Tohrment
Portland, Oregon
“Be ready for a boisterous, crowded and expensive evening, with an over-abundance of butter and salt, at Kobe!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stopped in Great Falls on the way to visit our son in Havre. He joined us and, wanting to treat him to a fine meal, took him to newly-opened Kobe. Even with reservations, it took quite a while to get a table. The seating is mostly communal, which was fun. It's a seafood-steakhouse with a show. The waiters cheerfully put on their show, sometimes making mistakes - ours dumped an entire large salt shaker onto the veggies - and had to start over! Everyone was good natured about it.

The food was typical for a steakhouse. Way too much butter and salt, but then I live in the Pacific NW and am more used to healthier food choices when eating out. While the food was good, it wasn't special or outstanding.

Be prepared for a crowded, boisterous, and expensive evening. I would not take young children here for dinner. The wait was too long, lots of folks drinking heavily and it was really noisy. It was not a cheap meal. For some, this would work for a special occasion. Just not for me. I prefer being able to hear my dinner companions.

I suspect Kobe's approach is a novelty for the area. For that reason alone, I would go. But would I go back? Maybe, maybe not.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Robin97229
Great Falls, Montana, United States
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Ate here the day it opened and two other times. Each time my food has been delicious! The only thing that I didn't like and thought was unusual is that fried rice was $2 extra, I've never seen that before!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank MrsDiRobbio
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Food and service was good. Very busy. I had the Thai noodles and the rocked. My husband had the bento and tried sushi for the first time and now wants to try it again!

Visited April 2013