“As good as we had hoped”

The Montana Club Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 186 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Montana Club Restaurant has something for everyone. Huge breakfasts, steaks, seafood, sandwiches, burgers, pasta, salads and more. Choose from an extensive beer, wine and cocktail menu and relax in our Montana Club lounge. See our full menu and the endless possibilities. With locations in Missoula, Butte, Great Falls, Billings and Kalispell, we are Montana's premier hometown restaurant. Stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner where we're always happy to see you and proud to serve you.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The first time we ate at this location was shortly after it had opened, so understandably was a very busy place. The waitress was quite attentive and kept up with our requests quickly and correctly. Our dinners (one steak, one chicken dish) were scrumptuous. I also got a martini, I think it was called a chocolate covered cherry, and it was so good, I ordered a second for dessert! We have gone one time since, actually on July 4, busy again, but just as good as the first time. We definitely will have this restaurant high on our list of places to go in Great Falls.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I say it had a bit of a chain feel, because the server had that extra-perky sort of demeanor. And it apparently is a regional chain. That said, the halibut(!) fish and chips was mighty good. The fries were terrific. It was crazy hot that day, and so I wasn't in the mood for beef--too bad, because they probably had some good beef there.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Huge menu, everyone will be happy. The wait staff are accommodating and friendly. The chef will accommodate special requests. The food is good but a little pricey. Nice atmosphere with a Montana motif!

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

The Montana Club definitely looks like it belongs in Montana. I only mean this in a good way. The atmosphere is great dining with wonderful western art on the walls.
There is a variety of food on the menu. If ever in the area of a Montana Club, I would definitely return.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was visiting from Las Vegas and my in-laws took us here. The atmosphere was great and the food was very good...