“Great Service and good food!”

The Montana Club Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 186 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Montana Club Restaurant has something for everyone. Huge breakfasts, steaks, seafood, sandwiches, burgers, pasta, salads and more. Choose from an extensive beer, wine and cocktail menu and relax in our Montana Club lounge. See our full menu and the endless possibilities. With locations in Missoula, Butte, Great Falls, Billings and Kalispell, we are Montana's premier hometown restaurant. Stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner where we're always happy to see you and proud to serve you.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We dropped by for lunch and tried the special lobster poorboy. Well it was a little to greasy for me. My wife enjoyed the stir fry and the coffee. Not bad for 30.00

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Enjoyed a great Ribeye, and a of course a Montana Mule which is really not that great if you aren't a fan of ginger beer but the steak was awesome. The fish was a bit dry but the sauce and sides were great. Good service for a large party and very accommodating to special requests.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Been here twice, love the one in Missoula Montana, atmosphere nice but big room and loud whenever busy, service was O.K went for dinner and lunch not that great average, huge menu, can't possible do it all well, we will try again mabey we haven't found what we like, my rating average.

1  Thank Martyandrews
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Stopped there for a late light dinner meal, the atmosphere, service, & meal was very good, I sat in the bar side with friends, my salmon sand. was cooked and served to perfection with nice portion, price was reasonable and not inflated. I will recommend this eatery & Tavern to my better places to dine in Gt. Falls. I hope the owners continue with their current operation it is top notch.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

What a great addition to Great Falls!

Absolutely gorgeous atmosphere... Feels like you're grabbing lunch in an upscale ski lodge!

All of the staff is friendly and helpful.

When my friend and I went there for lunch, I had the BLT and fries. The key to a great BLT is really good bread and not to skimp on the "B" - they got that!

I'll definitely be going back!