“Great beer, and service”

Bowser Brewing Company
Ranked #11 of 33 things to do in Great Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: How it began...Well somewhere in the middle of Montana lies yet another of the state's infamous small towns by the name of Winifred. Many of you likely have not heard of the town, but for those of you who have you know that if Winifred can produce anything it is an appreciation for beer. It's here that the love of beer grew in men and, more importantly, in the heart of one man, by the name of Evan Bowser, who turned that love into a dream...With some planning, a few brews in between, and a brand new baby later, the family owned Bowser Brewing Co became the first brewery to grace Great Falls in over 40 years. Along with his parents, Rich and Deb, his wife Michelle and new born baby Kendall, the Bowser's opened the door of delicious beer to the public on December 23, 2011.Who we are...We wanted to establish a place where people could gather to enjoy good tasting beer in a fun and relaxed environment. Producing tasty brews on a 7 barrel system under the mastermind of head brewer Dennis Holland, our goal is to provide great tasting beer to great people. Community means everything to us and that's why we support local growers and businesses in Great Falls and throughout the state. We have a dedicated community of our own working hard to keep you refreshed daily and occasionally making sure each and every beverage tastes sufficient for the public. Here at Bowser Brewing Co we like beer and we like people, I think that's something we could all raise a toast to.
Cudjoe Key, Florida, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great beer, and service”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I love microbrews and included this in my tour of Montana. I was glad to see outdoor seating as I had my dog with me. I received prompt service, and all the beers sampled were distinctive and tasty. I am especially fond of IPAs and theirs was very good, as was the stout and amber. I bought a t shirt that I will wear proudly back in Florida

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Jane K

Richland, Washington
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“must stop if you like good beer and friendly people!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Thanks to Trip Advisor, we stopped for a quick lunch. We were really shocked to find out that Montana does not allow Brewries to sell food! But these folks are great business people! Bowser Brewing Co. has menus from Big Mouth BBQ and The Pizza Baron available at the tap room. You may order from either of these local companies and have them deliver to the brewery. Since they are so close to the brewery delivery is typically 5 to 15 minutes. My husband had Jalapeno Hefeweizen An American style Hefeweizen with fresh Jalapenos added to the boil. This beer is sweet and smooth with a hint of heat to finish. I had their Lemon Brewed Hefeweizen. These were terrific! Going back tonight to try more!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Joe_Laura804
Appleton City, Missouri
111 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 156 helpful votes
“Friendly place”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My husband likes to try the local breweries when we're traveling and this was a very friendly place. It was very open, clean and the ladies room was super nice & clean. The south side of the room is mainly glass windows so you can actually see the brewery, though I don't think they bottle their beer, just sell it on tap. The lady behind the bar was very informative & let us try a couple of different samples. Even the customers were friendly & informative about what to see in the area.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank rannydef
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“You've got my VOTE!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

What a great place. Employees are extreamly friendly and it has a great atmosphere that is family friendly. A great family owned business and the beer is pretty great too!!

3 Thank Goodtimesx4
Great Falls, Montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This place is open and airy, with just the right feel of a pub. I love that you can see where the beer is brewed! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Visited March 2012