Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Birthday party

My daughter and I visited today for her friend's 7th birthday party. This was our first trip to the... read more

Reviewed April 8, 2017
RachelSpahr
Great Falls, Montana
via mobile
good for kids

if you like museums and children and want to know more about montana, you will enjoy going here. I... read more

Reviewed January 20, 2017
robnkim
alberta

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Looking for something to do with a grandchild, your own children or even for a birthday party. Play and learn is the bottom line at the Children's Musueum. Bright colors and so may activities are a sure draw for this fun place to visit.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed July 20, 2017

The term "museum" is misleading. It is a "ply center", geared toward young children. We felt the receptionist should have told us before paying...our 12yo was bored, making it a waste of money.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Biblit
Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

Good for an hour or two of entertainment with toddlers. Kids over 4 yo likely won't be amused unless joined by friends.

The woman working behind the desk did not greet me upon entering-she didn't even look up or respond after I said hello. I then asked her if I was to just enter since my son was already there with his classmates. She responded all disgusted with, 'I guess so'. So odd and so very rude.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Is a great place for all ages kids.

My son, didn't want to leave, I almost drag him out.

There is a lot do and see (for the kids) come on busy hours so your child can play with more kids

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 13, 2017

We found ourselves visiting Great Falls with our 3.5-year-old who badly needed to get out of the car and do something fun. Unfortunately, the spring weather wasn't cooperating, so we needed something indoors. I came in to the Children's Museum of Montana not expecting too much, but was so completely, pleasantly surprised. There were so many things to do that even my husband and I had fun. It was very educational and yet there was something for everyone to enjoy. I was so impressed with the variety of activities and how well maintained the facility was. We had a wonderful time.

Date of experience: April 2017