“Frolicing fun.”

Children's Museum of Montana
Ranked #10 of 28 things to do in Great Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Perform in a puppet show, generate your own electricity or build a model city in the Construction Zone. This exciting museum offers many innovative, hands-on activities and interactive exhibits for the young and the young at heart.
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Looking for something to do with a grandchild, your own children or even for a birthday party. Play and learn is the bottom line at the Children's Musueum. Bright colors and so may activities are a sure draw for this fun place to visit.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

The term "museum" is misleading. It is a "ply center", geared toward young children. We felt the receptionist should have told us before paying...our 12yo was bored, making it a waste of money.

1  Thank Biblit
Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

Good for an hour or two of entertainment with toddlers. Kids over 4 yo likely won't be amused unless joined by friends.

The woman working behind the desk did not greet me upon entering-she didn't even look up or respond after I said hello. I then asked her if I was to just enter since my son was already there with his classmates. She responded all disgusted with, 'I guess so'. So odd and so very rude.

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Is a great place for all ages kids.

My son, didn't want to leave, I almost drag him out.

There is a lot do and see (for the kids) come on busy hours so your child can play with more kids

See more reviews
Reviewed April 13, 2017

We found ourselves visiting Great Falls with our 3.5-year-old who badly needed to get out of the car and do something fun. Unfortunately, the spring weather wasn't cooperating, so we needed something indoors. I came in to the Children's Museum of Montana not expecting too much, but was so completely, pleasantly surprised. There were so many things to do that even my husband and I had fun. It was very educational and yet there was something for everyone to enjoy. I was so impressed with the variety of activities and how well maintained the facility was. We had a wonderful time.