“A gem for kids in Great Falls”

Children's Museum of Montana
Ranked #10 of 27 things to do in Great Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Perform in a puppet show, generate your own electricity or build a model city in the Construction Zone. This exciting museum offers many innovative, hands-on activities and interactive exhibits for the young and the young at heart.
Reviewed April 13, 2017

We found ourselves visiting Great Falls with our 3.5-year-old who badly needed to get out of the car and do something fun. Unfortunately, the spring weather wasn't cooperating, so we needed something indoors. I came in to the Children's Museum of Montana not expecting too much, but was so completely, pleasantly surprised. There were so many things to do that even my husband and I had fun. It was very educational and yet there was something for everyone to enjoy. I was so impressed with the variety of activities and how well maintained the facility was. We had a wonderful time.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

This experiance is fun, educational, they also have free days. They have a party room for birthdays and a science room.

Thank Jennifer-Kristo... W
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I visited today for her friend's 7th birthday party. This was our first trip to the museum and I was quite surprised. It's a two floor building with multiple exhibits. Lots of different things to do and my daughter had a wonderful time. Downstairs they had a dress up station, boat, space ship, Dr. Seuss Whoville, Ole timey credit union, among other things. Upstairs they had a grocery store, dentist and doctor office, lego station and construction area. My daughter enjoyed the dentist/doctor office the most. They also have a small coffee shop downstairs. I can see where there could be some improvements, but overall it's a great museum for kids to explore and learn. We'll definitely be back.

1  Thank RachelSpahr
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Our 2-year-old grandson did lots of exploring in the multiple museum stations, but, ultimately, the 'train tracks' were his favorite. Plenty of options for toddlers - elementary children. Staff was friendly. Great value.