“good for kids”

Children's Museum of Montana
Ranked #10 of 27 things to do in Great Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Perform in a puppet show, generate your own electricity or build a model city in the Construction Zone. This exciting museum offers many innovative, hands-on activities and interactive exhibits for the young and the young at heart.
Reviewed January 20, 2017

if you like museums and children and want to know more about montana, you will enjoy going here. I learned a lot i didnt know until i was here this month

Reviewed November 1, 2016

We have an annual membership and I take my daughter there often. My daughter loves going there! I wish their hours were more school kid friendly and we'd definitely go even more. I've been to 3 other CMOMs (Bozeman, Helena and Missoula) and in my opinion, ours is the best.

Reviewed October 23, 2016

Something for the little kids that like hands on! Our little ones really like going there. I just don't like the fee for the parents to enter with them, makes it pretty pricy for some, but well worth it.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

We had a great time! There are two floors of fun. We enjoyed the dress up area and puppet show. I loved the fact they send home 2 books per kid. They have an entire area just for legos!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 31, 2016

We visit our grandchildren in Montana multiple times each year and almost always bring them to the Children's Museum. While it doesn't compare with the children's museums in St.Paul or Phoenix it's a great little museum for a smaller community and our grandchildren love it. In fact the size makes it much less intimidating unless you run into a school group. Sometimes there's just a handful of children there. On our latest trip the children really enjoyed the top floor most. A sign of growing up a bit probably. The staff is friendly and accommodating.